Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it iPhone 4S problem or the telco problem?

Default Re: Is it iPhone 4S problem or the telco problem?

Quote Originally Posted by larlarloo View Post
    Last week I recontracted my line + bought 1 new line for both iPhone 4S (yeah, 6hrs Q, my 1st time doing wacky stuff like this).

My phone n line were ok, nothing's wrong. But my friend had some issues. In addition to slightly yellowish tint screen, the phone starts to 'crack & scream' when speaker is ON. Then, when she talks, she can hear her own voice as well as mine :O

So the next day, I went for a 1-for-1 replacement handset. After choosing 2 copies, we took it. The screen was white, speaker was good n voice was clear.

However, come the next day, my friend could hear her own voice on the phone again! So I called up M1 to reset the server (?) from their side. They did and 20min later back to normal.

But again, the following day and until now, for everyday my friend could keep on hearing her own voice as she talks on the phone!

So now I'm a bit confused, u guys think M1 simply sux or I need to get another handset? Does any of you also have this same (repeated) issue with iPhone 4S or any other phones?

Please share me your experiences and advice. Thanks!
    The yellow screen and hearing echo issue have been quite well discussed...

Some claim the yellow screen is due to the white led being very new and will become more white after some use. Some say the yellowish tint is due to the glue they use to stick the screen...

Honestly, I think your call issues are handset, rather than provider side.
    5D III l 14/2.8 l 24/1.4L II l Σ 50/1.4 l Σ 150/2.8 macro l 28-75/2.8 l

Quote Originally Posted by NewbieInCS View Post
    Wah you are like me . We are all Iphone collector....
    Shoot First, Ask Questions Later...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jas_works/

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    haha I know what you mean.
    Every brand has its group of die-hard fans.
    Credit goes to Apple for producing something and somehow convincing millions that IT is what they have been wanting all along
    Bro, it is the simplicity that makes me stay with them for so long. All my computer is from APPLE. They always keep the interface simple and very user friendly, but I do agree not every thing is perfect but than for everything else there is already 3rd party solution to patch up the loop.
    Shoot First, Ask Questions Later...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/jas_works/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12