Hi everyone, i'm doing a project on photography magazines.. and would like to find out more.
1. Does anyone know the rough circulation rate of the various local magazines?
- Asian Photography
- LightBox Asia
A rough estimation will do.
2. How much would you pay for a good local photography magazine?
a) between $3-5
b) between $5-8
c) between $8-10
d) between $10-12
by good, i meant a magazine that has
- localised product reviews (reviews on products that are already available or soon to be available in SG - both software & hardware)
- tips-and-tricks (such as tips on taking good sunsets etc)
- conceptual articles (articles following a concept such as articles on macro/portrait photography etc)
- a "layman" section which has less technical jargon to help newbies ease into the hobby
- events/competitions calendar.
And the usual features such as personalities interviews, editor's note, etc.
3. Besides the features i've listed in Qns 2, what other content would you like to see in a photography magazine?
I really need your input to help me complete my project. it's akin to a poly's FYP, so it's quite important.
Thanks in advance!