Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Pentaxians Nov 2011 Outing - Haw Par Villa & Sunset @ Laborator Park - on Nov 12 2011

Default Re: Pentaxians Nov 2011 Outing - Haw Par Villa & Sunset @ Laborator Park - on Nov 12

More....

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Default Re: Pentaxians Nov 2011 Outing - Haw Par Villa & Sunset @ Laborator Park - on Nov 12

More.......

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]Mix Photo-20 by SuBzEr0_0ll[IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

more..................

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

More......................................

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

More.............................................. ..

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

Thats All Folks ...... Hope its not too much LoL!

bro..maybe can try to pump up ur iso and shoot without flash..or maybe diffuse ur flash..some of the pics look very harsh with the straight on flash..

hope you dun mind

So sad... you just remind me of missing the AFA because i need to go malaysia...

Here are some taken this year halloween...

Quote Originally Posted by Yamakasi View Post
    bro..maybe can try to pump up ur iso and shoot without flash..or maybe diffuse ur flash..some of the pics look very harsh with the straight on flash..

hope you dun mind
    Haha i also dun like to shoot with flash cause i dun like the glare and reflection from make up and glass or object but this time no choice la.. Cause its not a control enviroment there are at each time a dozen shooter's all with mega flash shooting at the subjects ... I just have to hope for the best result LoL!

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by DesignSync View Post
    Haha i also dun like to shoot with flash cause i dun like the glare and reflection from make up and glass or object but this time no choice la.. Cause its not a control enviroment there are at each time a dozen shooter's all with mega flash shooting at the subjects ... I just have to hope for the best result LoL!

Cheers!
    One can make the best out of an uncontrolled environment if they take extra effort to make the first move.
    Brand loyalty? Pffttt...| Got Flickr?
    I shoot JPEG (got a problem with that?)

Quote Originally Posted by Baracus View Post
    One can make the best out of an uncontrolled environment if they take extra effort to make the first move.
    Well said Baracus Pardon my newbie photos 1st time shoot stangers shy to ask or request for space and background composition will take note of your observation and better myself Cheers! Bro...
    Last edited by DesignSync; 15th November 2011 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Spelling

design were u part of my car to suntec?

Quote Originally Posted by sobrietyanonymous View Post
    design were u part of my car to suntec?
    Nope, it's not him..

It's me, Doyle and hypy13 ( Is Henry if i remember correctly?)

Quote Originally Posted by ranchy View Post
    Nope, it's not him..

Yup its not me i also drove there

Quote Originally Posted by ranchy View Post
    Nope, it's not him..

YES, Ranchy-you are correct! It is Henry aka hypy13.
    BTW, are you guys joining Sobriety(aka Reid & thanks again for the ride to Suntec) & 4 of us at Rochor Centre this sat at 9am?
    Sola Scriptura, Sola Gratia, Sola Fide, Solus Christus, Soli Deo Gloria.

Quote Originally Posted by HYPY13

BTW, are you guys joining Sobriety(aka Reid & thanks again for the ride to Suntec) & 4 of us at Rochor Centre this sat at 9am?
    Heheh yea do join me!

Quote Originally Posted by HYPY13 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sobrietyanonymous View Post
    Heheh yea do join me!
    I try my best, in the morning, I may need to go Singapore post to refund and ship a lens back. sigh. (Awaiting the person to reply for now.)
    If I able to join and late, I will give you a call, Reid..

For Doyle, see if he want to join. hee.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345