Thread: Touching Korean MV... Again!

Default Touching Korean MV... Again!

It seems that CSers have a thing for touching Korean music videos, judging from the response from the previous "Because I'm a Girl..." post some time ago. So I thought I share this more recent video.

Music Video Here
    Linked from Son Ye Jin's personal blog at mattude.com

The song is "Amnesia" by R&B singer Gummy. It's the OST of the new Korean tragic-romance movie "A Moment to Remember" which stares Son Ye Jin and Jung Woo Sung. (Ha... my translation skills are a bit dubious. )

Basically, the movie is about this college girl, Su Jin(Son Ye Jin), who falls in love with Chul Su(Jung Woo Sung) who's a construction worker in her father's construction company. They eventually got married despite all odds and started to live together. However, after a while she discover that she has the
    mandatory ailment which is common to most Korean tragic movie. This time it's Alzheimer's disease. Slowly, she starts to lose her memories of her family, friends and even who Chul Su is.But they continue to stay together with Chul Su trying to take care of her.

The ending? I've no idea, cos the movie only starts screening on Nov 5 in South Korea. So I'm waiting for the DVD to be released in a couple of months time

Official Movie Website

For those who are not familiar with Korean artistes:
    Son Ye Jin is the female lead of the drama serial "Summer Scent" which is showing on Channel U on Saturday night.

Jung Woo Sung together with popular actress Jeon Ji Hyun are the faces of Giordano Korea and have appeared together in many commercials together.

Oh yeah right. Alzheimer's in a college girl.

However, after a while she discover that she has the mandatory ailment which is common to most Korean tragic movie.
    I kind of like that. Sums it up very nicely.

Think I'll watch Winter Sonata again.

[QUOTE=StreetShooter]Oh yeah right. Alzheimer's in a college girl.
    [QUOTE]

I thought Alzheimer's can affect young people too? Read somewhere about it leh... Maybe that's why I'm not remembering my notes for tomorrow's paper!!!!! Argh!!!!! *shudders*

Anyway, found out the song name is "날그만잊어요".
    Translates into "You Better Forget Me Now"...
    How appropriate.

hi prismatic,
    thanks for your sharing ...
    actually i quite like son ye jin, her previous movie like "The Classic" also
    very nice

nice nice ! korean mtv da best!

hmm where can i get the songs that is sang during the mtv?

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingpig
    hmm where can i get the songs that is sang during the mtv?
    Since Clubsnap is a reputable forum, I can only mention the proper ways to get access to the song.

The song is track no.4 on Gummy's 2nd album, titled "It's Different". The CD has already been out since 9 Sept.
    Gummy official website

What you can do:
    Register yourself with an online music store, like Yesasia.Then click here to buy the CD. The prices there are not cheap but you can get a lot of products not available here in Singapore. You will need a credit card or debit card though.

If you are thinking of downloading the song from somewhere, the only likely way is to find yourself a Korean friend and get him/her to buy it off one of their online music store.^^

i cant view the mtv!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wainism
    i cant view the mtv!!!
    You can try right-click and Save As...

Deregistered

Prismatic

Go study!!