Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Hello all....

  1. #1
    tan280
    Guests

    Smile Hello all....

    Hello all.... nice to meet all the photographers... currently I need some help on the purchase of Digicams... anyone can recommend ( budget >$500.00 )...

    Thanks...

  2. #2

    Default Re: Hello all....

    Originally posted by tan280
    Hello all.... nice to meet all the photographers... currently I need some help on the purchase of Digicams... anyone can recommend ( budget >$500.00 )...

    Thanks...
    Welcome to Clubsnap forum

    budget >$500.00 ??? that is a lot of $$$$



    if budget is $500.00 ++ , I recommend you to get A40
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  3. #3
    tan280
    Guests

    Default Re: Re: Hello all....

    Originally posted by megaweb


    Welcome to Clubsnap forum ===> Tks...

    budget >$500.00 ??? that is a lot of $$$$ ===> Thought of getting a Canon Ixus but farking expensive...



    if budget is $500.00 ++ , I recommend you to get A40 ===> Will check for the specs...

    Hope to go out with U all to take photos... so currently wat digicam U using?

  4. #4

    Default Re: Re: Re: Hello all....

    Originally posted by tan280


    Hope to go out with U all to take photos... so currently wat digicam U using?
    me ?

    I am using Canon Powershot Pro 90 IS digicam ...


    Come and join us on this Sat outing to Singapore Botanic Gardens
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    West
    Posts
    116

    Default Re: Re: Re: Hello all....

    Originally posted by tan280


    Hope to go out with U all to take photos... so currently wat digicam U using?
    Very good cameras he got and check out the insect kings pictures under Macro and Close-ups section

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,292

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello all....

    Originally posted by megaweb


    me ?

    I am using Canon Powershot Pro 90 IS digicam ...


    Come and join us on this Sat outing to Singapore Botanic Gardens
    Hey! what happened to your D60?

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Beijing, Shuangjing
    Posts
    1,213

    Default

    Canon A40

  8. #8

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello all....

    Originally posted by Wiz

    Very good cameras he got and check out the insect kings pictures under Macro and Close-ups section
    Originally posted by Goondu
    Hey! what happened to your D60?

    Alamak ... u never read his question properly ".... wat digicam U using?"

    my EOS 30 and D60 are not digicam mah .....
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  9. #9
    Punkie
    Guests

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello all....

    Originally posted by megaweb





    Alamak ... u never read his question properly ".... wat digicam U using?"

    my EOS 30 and D60 are not digicam mah .....
    Hehe isnt DSLR digital?

  10. #10

    Default

    wah
    every sat got outing on botanica garden one ah?

    how to go there ah

    who to contact ah?
    help
    i want to learn macro
    help help

  11. #11

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello all....

    Originally posted by Punkie


    Hehe isnt DSLR digital?
    'digicam' is too lowly a term for an SGD$3xxx camera!!!

    it would be an insult to say the least...

  12. #12

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello all....

    Originally posted by munfai


    'digicam' is too lowly a term for an SGD$3xxx camera!!!

    it would be an insult to say the least...
    haha please lah..

    digicam = digital camera, and both words describe the D60


  13. #13
    Punkie
    Guests

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello all....

    Originally posted by munfai


    'digicam' is too lowly a term for an SGD$3xxx camera!!!

    it would be an insult to say the least...
    Nono dont get me wrong. Personally i would call it DSLR. Not a DC definitely

  14. #14

    Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hello all....

    Originally posted by Tweek


    haha please lah..

    digicam = digital camera, and both words describe the D60

    correct from a language standpoint...

    but would you call your super-duper Hi-Fi a 'radio' ?

    or your ultimate gaming PC merely a 'calculator' ?

    i don't think so...


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •