Thread: Backdrops Crumble ?

Default Backdrops Crumble ?

hi guys,

any experts can advise, went to a few shops to check out different types of backdrops, for the cloth or fabric type notice that it is abit crumple, ask the sales abt this, all give the same answer, for fabric or cloth the crumpler the better. y is this so ? but paper crumpler must cut away liao rite ?

tks

i also thinking... wonder if there is any backdrop that is anti crumple and also stainfree kind
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

I'm not sure about this but maybe they are talking about giving the cloth more texture? Crumples should be still okay, but creases are no-no.

what is the diff between crumples and creases ? except one is use commonly on paper where the other one on fabric rite

vince123123
    Guests

i believe the references to crumples mean many random creases everywhere such that a random pattern of "crumple" is formed.

creases just mean one or two distinctive folds

that said, you could always iron the fabric to get rid of crumples/creases

Quote Originally Posted by digipat2003
    what is the diff between crumples and creases ? except one is use commonly on paper where the other one on fabric rite

Quote Originally Posted by vince123123
    i believe the references to crumples mean many random creases everywhere such that a random pattern of "crumple" is formed.

creases just mean one or two distinctive folds

that said, you could always iron the fabric to get rid of crumples/creases
    got it, tks vince123123