View Poll Results: Election 2004: Who do you think will win?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bush

17 32.69%
  • Kerry

35 67.31%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: US Election 2004: Bush vs Kerry

Looks like going to be a tie again, Kerry to win most of the big states (CA, NY) and Bush to win most of the small states (VA, NC). Florida and Ohio become the main battleground.

Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    Looks like going to be a tie again, Kerry to win most of the big states (CA, NY) and Bush to win most of the small states (VA, NC). Florida and Ohio become the main battleground.
    So far from the reports, looks like Bush is going to win.
    Citizen of the so call great nation prefer to be a "cowboy" rather than a more civilize nation.
    Looks like a 3rd world war is in the making..... Next target, Iran or North Korea?
    Nuclear strike might be a good solution?

Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    So far from the reports, looks like Bush is going to win.
    Citizen of the so call great nation prefer to be a "cowboy" rather than a more civilize nation.
    Looks like a 3rd world war is in the making..... Next target, Iran or North Korea?
    Nuclear strike might be a good solution?
    Bush 197
    Kerry 188

Think it'll be down to Ohio and Florida again!!

United States is NOT ruled by one person ie President. It's the people BEHIND him that rule America.

It doesn't matter who wins eventually. If Kelly wins, he would eventually be end up as another "Bush". Situations don't allow anyone to be a nice guy. Can you remain no.1 and still be the nice guy? Think again.
    Last edited by eric69; 3rd November 2004 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eric69
    United States is NOT ruled by one person ie President. It's the people BEHIND him that rule America.

It doesn't matter who wins eventually. If Kelly wins, he would eventually be end up as another "Bush". Situations don't allow anyone to be a nice guy. Can you remain no.1 and still be the nice guy? Think again.
    Correction, those people BEHIND him influence him. bush is the one who will make the final decision. But think it this way, is he smart enough to make good decision? I doubt so.

Kerry is projected to win california

Arnold is not doing his job!!

What does civilised nation mean?

Does it mean having no more moral values? Supporting gay marraige rights and abortion?

If you ain't Gay, you hate gays. and 90% of the people hate gays. So Bush gets all the votes!

And how can the most powerful nation in the world place its national security with the useless UNited nations. Cause that's what the pussy John kerry wants to do.
    He wants to do everything through the UN.

The US will get its ass kicked like in Somalia if it goes with the UN again.

In this day of extreme terrorism, only preemptive action should be taken. And the Kerry administration will not be doing that.

Bush has to win. Because America's safety is at stake. Thank God for its largely christian population

Bush 234
    Kerry 188

Bush was projected to win Florida... now it's all down to Ohio!!

Bush won Florida!!! Woohoo!!!
    234 now

Correction, those people BEHIND him influence him. bush is the one who will make the final decision. But think it this way, is he smart enough to make good decision? I doubt so.
    How to you defined a "good decision"? You seem to be smart, else how could you critise that he's not smart enough to make a "good" decision? Alot of factor influences a decision. At least at that point of time, given the various constraints, he made the "right" decision. That's what important. Anyway, no offend.

i support Bush too.need to be firm like him when dealing with terrorism..he is one cowboy with balls~!

Come on Ohio!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kex
    i support Bush too.need to be firm like him when dealing with terrorism..he is one cowboy with balls~!
    Yeah man.. STEEL BALLS...

No matter what, whoever wins, makes no different to the war on terrorism. To critise is easy, to lead is difficult. Whoever is the President, 4 years down the down, nobody will appreciate his leadship. There will still be people who critise him for his various decisions and actions.
    Last edited by eric69; 3rd November 2004 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eric69
    How to you defined a "good decision"? You seem to be smart, else how could you critise that he's not smart enough to make a "good" decision? Alot of factor influences a decision. At least at that point of time, given the various constraints, he made the "right" decision. That's what important. Anyway, no offend.
    Ahem, then you seem to be smart as well to know that he made the "right" decision.

No offence.

i think bush juz lack tolerance. u dun go around beating up people juz becoz that person has a potential to be a threat. i dun see bush trying to be funny with china, coz china is strong. One thing i dun understand is why arab countries are always seen as backward and being "third world". I dun think its good having a dominant religion as a backing for ethics, imagine those terrorists view of turning the whole world muslim, which in the case the other big religion also have their own ideas....why can't they be in harmony?

The world is messed up in my opinion. Bush wants to prove tat America can "save" peoples' asses by "liberating" them and thus owe America a big favour. Its bout the same idealogy with Osama i guess, he thinks bush way is wrong and go about doing things his own way. I would say both are wrong.

Doing pre-emptive strikes is "so wrong". At this rate the world is going, i dun see a peaceful resolution, as long as people out there keep forcing ideas on others and expect them to accept it as a saving grace. Aku 2 cents worth.
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Kerry can go back and count the money he wasted for his failed campaign

We don't want no ass-fuggin gay supporter as president of the united states.

Marraige is between a Man and a Woman

If Kerry becomes president
    its going to take a whole new meaning. And that itself is unthinkable

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=marriage

personally, i support kerry initially.

but when i my friend, who he supports. He told mi this.
    "If i ask you to choose between two spoiled apples, which one will you choose?"

then after that i support my friend's opinion, haha...

Bush 246
    Kerry 188

Man... damn depressing day...

Go Bush~! GO!!

Go whack those extremist who enjoy chopping off heads~!

Ahem, then you seem to be smart as well to know that he made the "right" decision. No offence.
    Hehe..Thanks for the compliment. But I'm no smart lah. I never say Bush made good decisions. In fact, it was you who doubt his capability to make good decision . I respect his decision, becos, no matter what decision he made, someone bound to be upset. We are not in his shoes, we don't know the various contraints that he faced. In that kind of situation, all decisions he made were right in his own opinion. I'm not taking any sides here.

As I said, to critise is easy, to lead is difficult. 4 years down the right, someone will do the same thing to Kelly (if he becomes president), and started to critise that his decisions are stupid and they could do better..

Anyway, cheers.
    Last edited by eric69; 3rd November 2004 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FLiNcHY
    We don't want no ass-fuggin gay supporter as president of the united states.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=marriage
    Hmm.. If you have friends or loved ones who are gay, you will appreciate that it's not a easy thing. Thus, there's no right or wrong.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast