Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody got any nice and casual bag to recommend for Graduation Night??

Default Re: Anybody got any nice and casual bag to recommend for Graduation Night??

Kelly Moore is really pretty but it can be quite pricey if you get it first-hand. I know mine cost over $200 last year when it was first brought in by TK Foto. Then bonrya got a 2nd hand one, which is still in awesome condition, plus the leather was thicker than mine (no idea why although same design) at below $100 I think. So if you're lucky got such a seller, better grab it!!
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

Default Re: Anybody got any nice and casual bag to recommend for Graduation Night??

Quote Originally Posted by Yoricko View Post
    Cheap thing no good. Good thing no cheap. But there are things that has a very good cost efficiency.

Just buy any bag, and buy removable inserts.

Win!
    Whoa , good idea. Didn't know that i can buy those removable insert. By the way you know any shop that sell those?? Recommend me please. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    just use an LV bag....

you know... the ones they give out when you buy something from them...

i'm sure if you ask nicely they'll give you one
    Do you mean the paper bag?? What you say remind me of something, i always saw those auntie use those luxury branded paper bag to store all their barang barang inside. ( not the brand product)

[QUOTE="Telsoon"]
    Whoa , good idea. Didn't know that i can buy those removable insert. By the way you know any shop that sell those?? Recommend me please. =)

Yeah, I also wan to know where to get removable inserts

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11
    Kelly Moore is really pretty but it can be quite pricey if you get it first-hand. I know mine cost over $200 last year when it was first brought in by TK Foto. Then bonrya got a 2nd hand one, which is still in awesome condition, plus the leather was thicker than mine (no idea why although same design) at below $100 I think. So if you're lucky got such a seller, better grab it!!
    Yes!

I buy Kelly Moore not because it's a brand. Because it's functional. People really can't see that when they look at the price. Then they scoff at the brand and claim that we are materialistic or something.

If they can find me a bag that does the same with a nice design, then I'll get why they are complaining. Until then, *smack*
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Quote Originally Posted by Telsoon

Do you mean the paper bag?? What you say remind me of something, i always saw those auntie use those luxury branded paper bag to store all their barang barang inside. ( not the brand product)
    You can get the inserts at Orion photo or g market.
    D700 - 24-70mm F2.8 ED - 105mm VR2 Micro - Samyang 14mm - 50mm 1.8D - Mb 10 - SB900 - SB400

Quote Originally Posted by small pig

Orient photo or Orion photo?

Quote Originally Posted by spree86

Orient photo or Orion photo?
    You are right... Bro
    D700 - 24-70mm F2.8 ED - 105mm VR2 Micro - Samyang 14mm - 50mm 1.8D - Mb 10 - SB900 - SB400

Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Wa so good ar, now still got people sell at such a good price At BnS??
    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Yes!

I buy Kelly Moore not because it's a brand. Because it's functional. People really can't see that when they look at the price. Then they scoff at the brand and claim that we are materialistic or something.

If they can find me a bag that does the same with a nice design, then I'll get why they are complaining. Until then, *smack*
    I am looking at it because it can also be used at my study bag.
    Quote Originally Posted by small pig View Post
    Thanks, i will look at it at these 2 place. Most probably i will go Orient photo because still can try on the spot. =)

I faint..

Last time is people buying DSLR for holiday... Now got people buying bags for graduation night..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    I faint..

Last time is people buying DSLR for holiday... Now got people buying bags for graduation night..
    tmr u see people buy nice clothes for attending funerals

I faint..

TS wants to impress the prom queen mah. Big DSLR/lens combo + fancy bag = Big KKJ.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

Why down wear holster go. Wear cross chess and go as rambo la. Confirm impress de
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

I faint..

No la , i just want to look good even with my graduation night costumes.
    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    tmr u see people buy nice clothes for attending funerals
    Don't need swuan me until like that de ma.
    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    TS wants to impress the prom queen mah. Big DSLR/lens combo + fancy bag = Big KKJ.
    I dont have a Big Dslr neither a lens combo, But i want a fanciful bag. =) What is Big KKJ???
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes View Post
    Why down wear holster go. Wear cross chess and go as rambo la. Confirm impress de
    Wa, like that sure get the best costumes award. =)

No la , i just want to look good even with my graduation night costumes.

Don't need swuan me until like that de ma.

I dont have a Big Dslr neither a lens combo, But i want a fanciful bag. =) What is Big KKJ???

Wa, like that sure get the best costumes award. =)
    TS what's the theme??
    My Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes View Post
    TS what's the theme??
    My friend told me there's no need to follow the themes.
    The theme , they haven't choose yet. 1: Funky 80s, Vote2: Glitter, Vote 3: Fairy Tale, Vote 4: Hollywood, Vote 5: Black and White (emo), Vote 6: Harajuku Nite (Cosplay)
    Quick lame, isnt it??

My friend told me there's no need to follow the themes.
    The theme , they haven't choose yet. 1: Funky 80s, Vote2: Glitter, Vote 3: Fairy Tale, Vote 4: Hollywood, Vote 5: Black and White (emo), Vote 6: Harajuku Nite (Cosplay)
    Quick lame, isnt it??
    Ok la. go as Rambo la. best idea
    My Flickr

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12