Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 50

Thread: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

  1. #21
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    Ghostbusters needed.

    LOL
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  2. #22
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    IIRC, there was a lake in the US that was dried up during a period of drought. The authorities was subsequently shocked at just how many body remains was discovered, some dating back decades ago.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  3. #23
    Member SurrealDreamWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Outer Limits
    Posts
    1,565

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    IIRC, there was a lake in the US that was dried up during a period of drought. The authorities was subsequently shocked at just how many body remains was discovered, some dating back decades ago.
    interesting... source please?
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

  4. #24

    Default

    Why chose Bedok ? Wonder did they stay in that area or purposely travel there to join the group.
    | 5Diii | 24 ii | 40 | 24-70 ii | 24-105 | 70-200 F4 IS | 270 ii | 600EX-RT |

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex
    Guys and Gals,

    Suicide is a sad thing.
    Respect the dead.
    Second that ... I don't mean to be a dork here, but this is really not funny...

  6. #26

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    or rather. respect the memory of the dead.

    they've returned to the planet, and joined back to the lifestream.

  7. #27

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by ahboy168 View Post
    Why chose Bedok ? Wonder did they stay in that area or purposely travel there to join the group.
    their mindset is fragile. you will see chain reaction such as MRT jump, flat jump, etc . this is very sad. it is very sad to end their life like that..

    that is why, newspaper like WANBAO,XINMIN; all the more shouldn't sensationalize

    everytime got incident, they do a full cover page on the report! then on the last few sentence small fonts, ask those in need to call hotline for counseling

    hope those in need will call helpline
    http://www.ncss.org.sg/documents/LIS...0HELPLINES.pdf

  8. #28
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    I live right opposite where the bodies of the mother and child, indian worker and probably the latest body found. This is simply sickening and frustrating for residents who are peace-loving people and enjoy the serenity of the reservoir.

    I'm really quite pissed at the media. Their news coverage are inspiring suicide copycats (if so).
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  9. #29
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    I live right opposite where the bodies of the mother and child, indian worker and probably the latest body found. This is simply sickening and frustrating for residents who are peace-loving people and enjoy the serenity of the reservoir.

    I'm really quite pissed at the media. Their news coverage are inspiring suicide copycats (if so).
    hahaha cant help but ask, how does corpse water taste like? assuming the reservoir water does end up to your home is it sedap?

    jkjk. technically we got enough dead fishes etc. 1 extra body wont matter.

  10. #30
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    How long before some bored pranksters start throwing red dresses into the reservoir?
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  11. #31
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    hahaha cant help but ask, how does corpse water taste like? assuming the reservoir water does end up to your home is it sedap?

    jkjk. technically we got enough dead fishes etc. 1 extra body wont matter.
    Lol. Exactly. Anyway, water is thoroughly treated before it comes to us. Unlike the water tank incident... Hehehehehe.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  12. #32
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    How long before some bored pranksters start throwing red dresses into the reservoir?
    WAHAHAHA. sounds like a plan

  13. #33

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    WAHAHAHA. sounds like a plan
    won't be long before some prankster reads this and tries it

  14. #34

    Default

    Perhaps we can org a photo shoot there at night...
    D700 - 24-70mm F2.8 ED - 105mm VR2 Micro - Samyang 14mm - 50mm 1.8D - Mb 10 - SB900 - SB400

  15. #35
    Deregistered shaoken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Clementi/West Coast
    Posts
    2,115

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    won't be long before some prankster reads this and tries it
    I am quite sure, temples will hold "spooky tours" with SPI people to Bedok reservoir to look for things that "naked eyes can't see"..

  16. #36
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    Lol. Exactly. Anyway, water is thoroughly treated before it comes to us. Unlike the water tank incident... Hehehehehe.
    Red shirt water is on sale now.

    We don't have to wait long before someone commercializes it.


  17. #37

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by koplady11 View Post
    I live right opposite where the bodies of the mother and child, indian worker and probably the latest body found.
    Hmm.. this is really suspicious.. where were you on the night of the incidents ?

  18. #38
    Member koplady11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    East forever and ever
    Posts
    166

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
    Hmm.. this is really suspicious.. where were you on the night of the incidents ?
    Haha. At home sleeping. Hahahaha.

    Dunno why the same spot was where the bodies come out, probably from the circulation of the water. I just knew it started from one morning before going to work, my mum said the area behind the opposite bus stop was cordoned off and a tent for a dead body (two bodies in fact) was set up. And then the suicide cases start... and then my bimbo sister got interviewed by yahoo reporter and she said something really bimbotic that got twisted out of context in the article.
    Canon EOS 500D | Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 non vc
    and the Kop sings, "You'll never walk alone"

  19. #39
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  20. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    628

    Default

    Could it be that someone murdered those people and made it seem like a suicide? I mean there was one guy who ended up in the reservoir and got saved by a passer-by, then claimed that he was drunk and wasn't intentionally committing suicide. He didn't remember what happened after he got drunk. Could it be that someone tried to kill him???

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •