Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 50

Thread: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    Pictures: Body found in Bedok Reservoir again, 5th since June

    Just discovered. Looks like a trend.

    In this latest case cause not established yet. It could be accident or murder or suicide.

  2. #2

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    it's now the in thing to wear red and drown yourself in Bedok Reservoir.... or did you not know that?

  3. #3

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    It's in the water... It's where you came from...

    Alpha

  4. #4
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    it's now the in thing to wear red and drown yourself in Bedok Reservoir.... or did you not know that?
    Auspicious colour wor.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    Should be 5th of this year..... there are quite a number of death in Bedok Reservoir already.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    Should be 5th of this year..... there are quite a number of death in Bedok Reservoir already.
    I think water now tastes a bit different.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion

    I think water now tastes a bit different.
    Probably sweeter
    D3S|N70-200|N24-70|N24-85|N50f1.4|N35f2|SB800|SB900|Yashica GS|S95
    www.flickr.com/photos/davidktw

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion

    I think water now tastes a bit different.
    Mixed with Newater... Hmmmm

  9. #9
    Member 9V-Orion Images's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Autenticate ALGRN @ 7987.8270
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    The reservoir need to be replaced just like the water tank in the the Woodlands Dark Water Saga™.


    Corpse Water: SEDAP!
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

  10. #10
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by David Kwok View Post
    Probably sweeter
    After drinking always dream of a red shirt floating around.

  11. #11

    Default

    Recently saw news that water flood outside rws casino, maybe the water from Bedok reservoir ....
    | 5Diii | 24 ii | 40 | 24-70 ii | 24-105 | 70-200 F4 IS | 270 ii | 600EX-RT |

  12. #12
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    The reservoir need to be replaced just like the water tank in the the Woodlands Dark Water Saga™.


    Corpse Water: SEDAP!
    hahahhahaha (:

  13. #13

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by ahboy168 View Post
    Recently saw news that water flood outside rws casino, maybe the water from Bedok reservoir ....
    as Feng Shui goes... water flowing inwards is always a sign of fortune flowing in.... or did you not know that?

  14. #14

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    1) With barrier set up at MRT station, people need to find barrier free alternative

    2) The other half of the dead chinese guy is still in the water
    Now we have 3 ghosts wearing red, 2 women and 1 child plus a male chinese ghost looking for the other half of his body
    I eats, shoots & leaves

  15. #15
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by Yutaka Go View Post
    1) With barrier set up at MRT station, people need to find barrier free alternative

    2) The other half of the dead chinese guy is still in the water
    Now we have 3 ghosts wearing red, 2 women and 1 child plus a male chinese ghost looking for the other half of his body
    You forgot 1 more, the indian worker...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    Guys and Gals,

    Suicide is a sad thing.
    Respect the dead.

  17. #17
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    Guys and Gals,

    Suicide is a sad thing.
    Respect the dead.
    suicide is illegal...

    In Singapore, a person who attempts to commit suicide can be imprisoned for up to one year.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_legislation

    gives trouble to the people around the, poses much inconvenience for those who care about them.

    i have no respect for those who do not even cherish their own lives and act in such an inconsiderate manner.

  18. #18

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    How can 5 different people commit suicide in the same place? I got a feeling it's murder instead

  19. #19
    Deregistered allenleonhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,656
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgdevilzz View Post
    How can 5 different people commit suicide in the same place? I got a feeling it's murder instead
    loansharks... chopping board... mmm

  20. #20

    Default Re: 5th dead body found in Bedok Reservoir

    Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    loansharks... chopping board... mmm
    loan sharks won't murder you... all they want is money.. but they can harass you till you commit suicide..LOL.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •