Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: For all Yanzi Fans out there!

  1. #1

    Default For all Yanzi Fans out there!

    Hello,

    Yanzi will be promoting her latest "Leave" album at Junction 8 on this coming Sunday 14th July at 6pm.

    She will also be promoting for Fossil Watches at Suntec City on Thursday 18th July at 6pm.

    Interested people, pls reply on this thread. Kamwai and I will be going for the album promotion at J8 on Sunday.

  2. #2

    Default

    count me in.

  3. #3

    Default

    shall we meet up at 1500 to chop a good place? it's going to be really crowded.

  4. #4

    Default

    Originally posted by mervlam
    shall we meet up at 1500 to chop a good place? it's going to be really crowded.
    really, so wat we gonna do there for the 3 hrs??

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Jurong
    Posts
    230

    Default

    Originally posted by ninelives
    really, so wat we gonna do there for the 3 hrs??
    For Sun I guess 3hr already have 3 lines of ppl queueing already.
    All rem to bring a little chair there, so that we can be outstanding and not blocked by any others.

    I only have 135mm longest lens, better go early and have a afternoon nap there. Somemore just brought a bulk full of Provia 100F, have to push to 200 at least. When is the provia 400F stock coming?

    For this kind of events 300/4 will really be useful.

  6. #6

    Default

    Originally posted by zhoufang


    For Sun I guess 3hr already have 3 lines of ppl queueing already.
    All rem to bring a little chair there, so that we can be outstanding and not blocked by any others.

    I only have 135mm longest lens, better go early and have a afternoon nap there. Somemore just brought a bulk full of Provia 100F, have to push to 200 at least. When is the provia 400F stock coming?

    For this kind of events 300/4 will really be useful.
    hmm, during the 3 hrs, can sian char bor also eh......

  7. #7

    Default

    Originally posted by ninelives
    hmm, during the 3 hrs, can sian char bor also eh......
    hehehehe

  8. #8

    Default

    I think that for things like this, best to go earlier and find a good place to sit and make sure it high enough(overlook all those head!) and a 70-200 will deff come into handy + a TC.....

    Hmm....

  9. #9
    919956g
    Guests

    Default

    does provia 400F give fine pixels? rich in colors, how much is one

  10. #10

    Default

    i also going leh
    how to find u guys
    near my place... i try to get a spot to use my 380mm

  11. #11

    Default

    if u see ppl looking pro with SLR cameras, that MAY be us.

  12. #12

    Default

    LoL later wrong no. then paiseh sia
    btw wat would be the best elevation to take photo?

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    hey...u all use so powerful zoom...i only have a 50mm/f1.8

    Probably those who shoot with power zoom will be disappointed when u see all the volcano on her face

    I just passed by the big banner. I confirm once again that the event will be this sunday, 5pm. But i am very sure that as early as 8am, pple will start queueing already....trust me, i have seen that before at J8....it will be at open plaza, so there will be no shelter, those who are prepared to chop place, better bring umberlla and lots of water....dun forget to chop a place for me too....open up your big tripod to chop a place for me!
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  14. #14

    Default

    wah ! u all got 70-300 , 28-200, i don't have leh.

    I only have 50-500mm, a bit overkill.

  15. #15

    Default

    please... i only have 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5 plus a 75-300mm f/4-5.6

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    Originally posted by ninelives
    wah ! u all got 70-300 , 28-200, i don't have leh.

    I only have 50-500mm, a bit overkill.
    bring it along leh...i have not seen a 50-500 before...too bad yours is not canon version
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Under your skin
    Posts
    533

    Default

    err.. think Miss Sun will be scared stiff the moment she lay eyes on your 50-500 equipment. hehe.. it's a really imposing tool.

    might tag along if i've got nothing else to do.

    She'll also be at Suntec on the 18th of July.

    enjoy!


    Originally posted by kamwai


    bring it along leh...i have not seen a 50-500 before...too bad yours is not canon version

  18. #18

    Talking

    hehehe...i won a ticket to go meet Sun Yanzi......from Iweekly......
    Hopefully I can get a better view.........

  19. #19

    Default

    hi ninelives

    50 - 500mm for which cam? [just curious]

    cost a bomb?
    all your "lao po fen" [money for wedding]

  20. #20

    Default

    Originally posted by Juvelyn
    hi ninelives

    50 - 500mm for which cam? [just curious]

    cost a bomb?
    all your "lao po fen" [money for wedding]
    for minolta lor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •