Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mind sharing your studying method for Pure sciences and maths?

Default Re: Mind sharing your studying method for Pure sciences and maths?

Watching online lectures helps for me, though mostly they are university level courses.

MIT's Channel - YouTube

Something like MIT's youtube channel you can find alot of interesting stuff. Alot of quirky demonstrations like hanging off the ceiling as a "human pendulum" just to prove his point.

Default Re: Mind sharing your studying method for Pure sciences and maths?

Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Sleep at 6-7pm and wake up at 3am to study. You remember stuff better.
    Thx for that idea, i shall try it after i recover.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    i burn my textbooks mix with holy water and drink. next day exam everything correct. A+ grade.
    Like that everybody is scholar le. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    TS should try one of those dedicated intensive tuition programs that is specially customised and tailored for each individual. It can change a F9 student who has been failing all his subjects for years into a A*STAR scholar in just a matter of months.
    Any recommendation of such tuition programs, if got mind pm me or just post it here. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Chan View Post
    Watching online lectures helps for me, though mostly they are university level courses.

MIT's Channel - YouTube

Something like MIT's youtube channel you can find alot of interesting stuff. Alot of quirky demonstrations like hanging off the ceiling as a "human pendulum" just to prove his point.
    Thanks for telling, i will find time and watch it. Hopefully can find something link to physic. =)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12