Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Body of missing China girl found: Police

Quote Originally Posted by LazerLordz
    Sick,demented piece of trash.His mother should have used proper birth control.
    Sick,demented piece of trash, YES.
    But don't get his mother involved. That's irresponsible.

What's done is done, there's nothing we can stop such tragedy from happening.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitan
    it is irreponsible people like him who runs from the law. And as a result police resources are spent looking for him rather than on the missing girl. Even if he's got nothing to do with the disappearance of the girl, he's not without guilty in indirectly causing the policein chasing after the wrong trails.
    according to what he (ah how) said in the newspaper (Sin Chew Jit Poh), the singapore police torture him (no wearing cloth in air-cond room, splash cold water...etc.) and repeating questioning him for hours. If this is really happening, then how civilian can COOPERATE?
    DR KOH KHO KING

Angry If my thoughts came true

I would not give the Sick Ahole's the freedom of being simply put to death.
    I would put them all on a small island with no food or water (surrounded by sharks) and let them kill each other
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

Deregistered

kho king, what was said can't be happening. know why?

how is he supposed to tell the papers without be made known he was back in malaysia hiding?

but the most interesting fact is that he can lead to a body when he's back in singapore, is that coincidence?

pablo, you're talking about Battle Royale? by the way, only very few species of sharks are potentially dangerous to mankind... a specific species of red bellied piranha would be better.

ah how quite handsome leh.. got wife + 1yo baby already..
    wasted sia..
    "I want to have the best camera in the world and shoot XMMs."

Quote Originally Posted by Kho King
    according to what he (ah how) said in the newspaper (Sin Chew Jit Poh), the singapore police torture him (no wearing cloth in air-cond room, splash cold water...etc.) and repeating questioning him for hours. If this is really happening, then how civilian can COOPERATE?
    In the first place why should he had gone into hiding if he had done nothing wrong. Making allegations against the Sg police while on the run coupled with the fact that, upon his surrender, he led the police to the recovery of a body made the whole thing even more suspicious.

If like that, you can make anyone admit anything.
    Just torture them enough, maybe you can make them claim responsibility for all the troubles in the world....

Ok.. now everybody blame that guy (ah how) but did you guys noticed that the girl's mother got "something" hiding behind the law?? I heard a lot of gossip. some said the guy, some said the mother got some story behind with that guy.. why his husbund said want to fly over to SG but always give lot of reason until now still haven't in SG??

thats the real way of tourturing and making accuse to confess.
    What you see on tv are not true,you think raise there voice we scare meh?

I seen first hand a guy brought to a cell and had his stomach a very dark swollen imprint caused by stomping on it.Apparently by XXX.

I was the witness for the case,think about around 5 officers involved.
    i never know the outcome cause very stupid to help someone out and keep asking me take leaves to attend hearing.i back off the 3rd time when the officer sarcarse me for being late.

Lightbulb

another point i want to raise. just how porous is our coastline defence? if he can leave singapore while assisting police in its investigation, i wonder what kind of people can come in without being detected?

Or it was due to our IOs' wrongful assessment of his involvement after two interviews that led to the culprit leaving singapore causing undue delay in the discovery of his victim.

Sin Chew Jit Poh ...... 5% truth, .... 95% entertainment!

so wats the whole story?

ah how = ah took?

im pretty confused by the whole stories (not to mention so many versions floating out there too...)

so who's the CONFIRMED murderer?
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Quote Originally Posted by stout
    Sin Chew Jit Poh ...... 5% truth, .... 95% entertainment!
    wrong ... 1 % truth , 1% entertainment , 98% bulls*** !

Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    wrong ... 1 % truth , 1% entertainment , 98% bulls*** !
    Sin Chew Jit Poh is the most reputation chinese newspaper in Malaysia (IMO). I don't think what you judge above is fair enough, since you don't even subscribe or hardly read that newspaper. If you do, then you won't have made such comment. Same to you stout.
    DR KOH KHO KING

Sin Chew Jit Poh is the most reputation chinese newspaper in Malaysia (IMO). I don't think what you judge above is fair enough, since you don't even subscribe or hardly read that newspaper. If you do, then you won't have made such comment. Same to you stout.
    Likewise, as you are not here reading the rubbish that M'sian press made about Singapore over the years, you are equally not qualified to comments about our opinions either.

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    another point i want to raise. just how porous is our coastline defence? if he can leave singapore while assisting police in its investigation, i wonder what kind of people can come in without being detected?

Or it was due to our IOs' wrongful assessment of his involvement after two interviews that led to the culprit leaving singapore causing undue delay in the discovery of his victim.
    u can't expect the police coast guard to form a line thru out our singapore coast 24/7....lol.... there will always be atleast a few secs or minutes of loop hole inbetween changing of shifts or freq between the next PCG passby...
    imho No defence is perfect.... there are already quite alot of 24/7 post around singapore coast to look out for suspicious small boat/craft.

cheers!

Frankly speaking... depends on what kind of news.... headlines and political stuff...accuracy maybe higher.... crime news,sports interview etc.... Regardless of which press they will add in some spice to make the news more interesting...

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Lensman
    Likewise, as you are not here reading the rubbish that M'sian press made about Singapore over the years, you are equally not qualified to comments about our opinions either.
    Haha.. That's a good one. Guess I shared your sentiments (sorry, Kho King). But then again, my opinion, I think the evening chinese newspapers are really the trash. The morning chinese papers, however, are quite reliable (similar to Straits times).

In my own jugement (sorry if I offend anyone), I felt neither sad nor happy about the murdered gal's family. I don't know the true story, and I told think I will even be. The whole truth is distorted by the news and papers who either reported it for entertainment purposes or for readship ratings. It's probably a jilted lovers' quarrel turned ugly. I heard so much about "study's mothers" being whores etc and all the bad things that they did here. But then again, I don't care because utlimately, I don't know them.
    Last edited by eric69; 1st November 2004 at 03:43 PM.

Thankfully I'm not the interrogating officer. Splashing cold water on this sick paedophile ain't good enuff for me.

I'll probably dish out my most sadistic torture methods rivalling that of the 10 Greatest Tortures of Manchu on this fella.

With some criminals u can't go soft.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast