Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wonder Girls Impersonation, Catwalk, Bellydance by JC Models..29th Oct..Jurong East

Default Re: Wonder Girls Impersonation, Catwalk, Bellydance by JC Models..29th Oct..Jurong Ea

I am still negotiating with the modelling agency to bring back this model...she was everyone's favourite

Picture taken by a very good buddy....David

Default Re: Wonder Girls Impersonation, Catwalk, Bellydance by JC Models..29th Oct..Jurong Ea

Our Bellydancer for this coming event.....Mika....who happens to be the MC as well.
    So clubsnappers...here's a chance for you to...feast your eyes...i mean focus your lenses on her for 3 hrs
    of stage presence. There will also be another accompanying model who will double-up as MC.

Picture taken by another good buddy of mine....Benjamin

Just found out who took this great pic of Desiree....BIG THANKS to JasonFeng for his wonderful skills!

do photographers have their own restricted area?

Please add me to the list guys...

Urfantasyguy (nathan)

Quote Originally Posted by Urfantasyguy View Post
    Please add me to the list guys...

Urfantasyguy (nathan)
    if u even bother to read. the list is already full.

Quote Originally Posted by baggiolee View Post
    do photographers have their own restricted area?
    Based on the feedback of both photographers and audience from a similar event run recently,

photographers are free to move about and shoot from various angles. However, MP (Ms Foo Mee Har)

has been invited for this event including other VIPs, so fellow Clubsnappers have to be mindful not

to block their view...haha!

GOOD NEWS!!!! I managed to secure a runway for the models to carry out a proper catwalk.

Previously, without a runway, the models had to parade at street level which proved challenging for

some photographers.

Maybe, those who have experienced such situations before could advice ...on this thread ...what kind/type of equipment

to bring. Because the previous shoot, some of the newbies didn't get good shots and was unable to post their work.

Found this out via sms.

BTW the height of the stage is about half a metre and the contractor has promised that better quality lighting would

be provided (covering the runway as well).

And lastly, any members who have good and bad experience in shooting such an event,

please feel free to contribute to this thread so that we can learn from each other.

For members selected, please continue asking questions and post them on this thread rather than through PM

as others may have similar queries...thks.

PS..Members with step-ladders are highly encouraged to bring such equipment along. Also kindly share
    with us where to get them cheaply
    Last edited by sleeksports; 21st October 2011 at 08:12 AM.

Hi,

I am aware that the response has exceeded your target and that the list is closed. However, if for any reason, anyone backs out for any reason, I would like to be considered as replacement if at all possible. Thank you for taking effort to organize and to invite us to the "part".

Hi members,

Just a quick update:

The event is an open-stage one.

Non-aircon...pls pray hard for good weather.

Just saw the forecast on that day

Not so favourable.

BTW... anyone bringing any small ladders? i will cordon off an area just for the ladder gang... I have been reading

up some past threads in CS with regards to this and will be trying this idea the nite before the big event.

If you are living around the area....just drop by to suggest how much space i should cordon off...thks in advance.

Cheers

Thanks for the preparations and forecasts for the event. I will be checking out the hardware shop for a 2 step ladder. Thanks.

Hi I'm sorry I will have to give up my place to someone else. Sorry for the inconvenience caused!

Anyone wants to meet up at Jurong east mrt then going to the place?

Quote Originally Posted by tamronprob View Post
    Hi I'm sorry I will have to give up my place to someone else. Sorry for the inconvenience caused!
    Hi bro....thks for letting us know. Hope you can join us in future shoots.

Remember to check out this event under "Ready! Lights! Actions!" forum in Clubsnap

HAPPY DEEPAVALI to our friends celebrating this occasion

UPDATE:

Hi members,

I will be distributing an "Official Photographer" lanyard at 6pm on that day.

Nearly 50% of open ground will be cordoned off for you to get great angles.

I am trying to get about 6 tables to act as "ladder" so that some photographers will not be 'blocked'.

Each table has a 1.2m length .. by..0.8m breadth...by..0.8m height.

The make-shift "ladder" should hold about 4-5 photographers at any one time.

Those with personal ladders...pls bring them along. The advantage is you can move around.... whereas the make-shift

ladder would be fixed at the end of the 'runway'.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Hanmin147 View Post
    Anyone meeting Hanmin147 at Jurong East MRT ?

Feel free to communicate with Bro... on this thread.

Journey taken by bus is about 10mins (Jurong East Bus Interchange to Destination)

Quote Originally Posted by Hanmin147 View Post
    I will join you. I will PM you my hp number. Thanks

Many thanks to all those that have PMed me with interest in meeting at Jurong mrt and going together.

Here are some details

Time: 5.30pm
    Place: just outside the gantry ( after you tap out)
    Time of departure : 5.45 ( we will leave if no explanation is given by late comers )
    Route there: we will follow club snappers with experience on getting there (will definitely check on buses and do some planning in case the whole group doesn't know how to get there)

Feel free to PM me or msg me at 8121 0106 if you are interested to tag along or have any more questions.

Cheers

Han Min

1. Erniesg
    2.Anson
    3.Nasiree
    4.CYRN
    5.sansara
    6.LiverpoolMadman
    7.Hanmin147
    8. sinned79
    9. vaxdaman
    10. garbled
    11. oceanpriest
    12. litechaser
    13. gregorylee
    14. valance75
    15. tanchankai
    16. SnagIt
    17. bipod (dan)
    18. Bukitimah
    19. Leonstirfe
    20. KokLeong Yong
    21. John
    22. desmondwz
    23. sharky87
    25. baggiolee
    26. baggiolee's friend
    27. poseur
    28. tamronprob
    29. Robin
    30. jing14

Reserved
    1. Yeezone
    2. piggyfeng
    3. dan7786

Hi, have to back out deal to so urgent matter to attend. Sorry.... Enjoy your shoot everyone.

sorry, i gotta pull out too. kana mobilisation. dun know what time will ends.

Wow,so many photogrpher going over there tomorrow

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast