Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone newbie interested to attend class regarding ISO, shutter speed and aperture?

Default Re: Anyone newbie interested to attend class regarding ISO, shuttle speed and apertur

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    well if i take over, i'll be charging a price. cause there are costs incurred such as rental of a room to carry out the lesson.

(which i think its quite unfair. TS has to fork out himself.)
    actually it's free if you book a room in your school

since you also love taking pictures of your school

Blog Entries

Default Re: Anyone newbie interested to attend class regarding ISO, shuttle speed and apertur

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    actually it's free if you book a room in your school

since you also love taking pictures of your school
    nah not allowed.

tell ya all what. tentatively, i will be planning lessons, something around 8 sessions. it will not be free of course, so that we can cover up the location costs, cost of print materials, etc. it will be once a week, on saturdays, starting from mid-end december probably, so that i have enough time to get the admin stuff done etc.

let me check up with those who i know are running lessons, so that i can find out how and what needs to be done.

will be covering the basics of the basics though. so advanced people might wanna just sit back and relax on this.
    Last edited by allenleonhart; 24th October 2011 at 02:49 PM.

Does that mean you are taking over ?

Or the TS is still conducting ?

Quote Originally Posted by lobsterkia View Post
    Does that mean you are taking over ?

Or the TS is still conducting ?
    LOL Allen is too fierce. he probably kidnapped TS and locked him up... then proceeded to take over his thread

Default Re: Anyone newbie interested to attend class regarding ISO, shutter speed and apertur

Quote Originally Posted by luckyorange View Post
    Is there any course?
    Yup, there is. Somebody's charting a course for mars, I think... Not exactly sure, heard something about shuttle speed, and so forth... immediately after that, he disappeared, hostile corporate takeover.. and the rest is history as we know it. One small step for a tog, a giant leapfrog by corporatekind...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123
    TS, I want to sign up as well. I am bringing 15 people along.
    Bro, u too scary... 15 people?
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    LOL Allen is too fierce. he probably kidnapped TS and locked him up... then proceeded to take over his thread
    Attack of the Photographer snatchers.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Anyone newbie interested to attend class regarding ISO, shutter speed and apertur

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Bro, u too scary... 15 people?
    Ya, my friend's school photography club have a bunch of newbies.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Ya, my friend's school photography club have a bunch of newbies.
    ahahaha can always pull a few photography clubs together. ;D

well... so far canon HAS the monopoly over the student population... else i would love to organise a camp, and call some of u guys down to give talks. i did had this plan in mind... until stuff happened

we should have a photography camp on Ubin

Blog Entries

ahahaha can always pull a few photography clubs together. ;D

well... so far canon HAS the monopoly over the student population... else i would love to organise a camp, and call some of u guys down to give talks. i did had this plan in mind... until stuff happened
    Brand of camera do not matter really. Can be Canon Nikon Pentax Sony or any m4/3

Blog Entries

Brand of camera do not matter really. Can be Canon Nikon Pentax Sony or any m4/3
    as in, so far canon has the free lessons for schools with regards to basic photography. they will cover the basics. i havent heard of nikon offering free lessons to sch yet.

canon also runs their annual photography lectures at..... some JC which i forgot. along with the usual tieups with NUSPSS. thats why i say they have the monopoly with regards to lesson provision at student level. at least thats my experience so far.

Blog Entries

as in, so far canon has the free lessons for schools with regards to basic photography. they will cover the basics. i havent heard of nikon offering free lessons to sch yet.

canon also runs their annual photography lectures at..... some JC which i forgot. along with the usual tieups with NUSPSS. thats why i say they have the monopoly with regards to lesson provision at student level. at least thats my experience so far.
    That is not a monopoly. That is good marketing. Anyway, those are free.

I don't mind teaching some basics also if you are up to organizing and getting the logistics together.

Blog Entries

That is not a monopoly. That is good marketing. Anyway, those are free.

I don't mind teaching some basics also if you are up to organizing and getting the logistics together.
    yep. will do. give me a while though, because i'm tied up ATM. will update if i get things going

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123