Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone newbie interested to attend class regarding ISO, shutter speed and aperture?

Default Anyone newbie interested to attend class regarding ISO, shutter speed and aperture?

Hi Newbies out there,

I'm going to conduct basic lesson on ISO, Shuttle speed and aperture.

If u just bought a DSLR and know nuts about this 3, and wanted to learn more.
    will touch abit on low key photography if time allow. Feel free to Pm me if u are interested.
    and leave down ur name and contact number.
    Class will be conducted on weekend.

Default Re: Anyone newbie interested to attend class regarding ISO, shuttle speed and apertur

why would people need to learn about shuttle speed with regards to photography?

Seems more applicable to badminton or space travel....
    Exploring! :)

When shuttling between places, maybe one needs to bump up iso or open up the aperture?

Default Re: Anyone newbie interested to attend class regarding ISO, shuttle speed and apertur

You want to teach yet you don't even know the basic terminology?

*facepalm*
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    You want to teach yet you don't even know the basic terminology?

*facepalm*
    At least ppl offer to teach and share . Instead of asking ppl to go google or search old threads

Quote Originally Posted by lobsterkia View Post
    At least ppl offer to teach and share . Instead of asking ppl to go google or search old threads
    I teach and share a lot too. I teach people how to seek knowledge.

And if you had ever attended one of our newbies outings, I teach there too.

And asking people to google or search old threads is part teaching, part FORUM RULES. So go read it up.
    Alpha

I'm interested.
    Farah
    Last edited by sakuraconfuse; 18th October 2011 at 06:30 PM.

Blog Entries

hmm, just watch from youtube can liao.. clear explanation too...
    Lousy de My Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by sakuraconfuse View Post
    I'm interested.
    Farah 8133----
    You should PM the threadstarter and leave him your contact details, unless you're ok with everyone having your contact details
    Exploring! :)

I'm interested.
    PM him. Now the web bots will have collected your number and handed it to the spam telemarketers...
    Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by tianzhong View Post
    Hi Newbies out there,

I'm going to conduct basic lesson on ISO, Shuttle speed and aperture.

If u just bought a DSLR and know nuts about this 3, and wanted to learn more.
    will touch abit on low key photography if time allow. Feel free to Pm me if u are interested.
    and leave down ur name and contact number.
    Class will be conducted on weekend.
    can I assume you are conducting free lessons for fellow members out of good will?
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

I'm interested.
    Farah ---
    Nice meeting you Farah (:
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 24th October 2011 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Delete phone number
    Cheap lenses are not good AND Good lenses are not cheap!

Hi Tianzhong, I would like to say thank you on behalf of newbies for conducting the class. Well done.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    can I assume you are conducting free lessons for fellow members out of good will?
    i think i see where u are coming from.

according to CS guidelines, any form of advertising for monetary profit is not allowed, unless one is a registered advertiser.

so to those who are happily congratulating... we dunno if its paid or free yet. so dun be too happy.
    Last edited by allenleonhart; 18th October 2011 at 07:05 PM.

sorry wrong spelling!

PPl u don have to be so mean

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    out of gd will!

Hi Tianzhong, where will the place? need to work out with my wife as all weekend is acommpany my kid for her classes. thanks

wah hahaha.

cool.

i think i'll join too

i want to learn also, if TS don't mind. knowledge should always be searched and acquired.
    A picture a day keeps the blues away!

sounds interesting... i hope lots of people will gain from the free lessons...

just no BBB SSS stuffs..... haha
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast