Thread: Guitar

Default Guitar

Quote Originally Posted by phantasia

I like this... Reminds me that I've not taken photos of my guitars for a long long while... btw, what model is this classical guitar?
    Jia Wang... "A photo is only as beautiful as the photographer's eyes can see."
    My Eyes ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Jia Wang
    I like this... Reminds me that I've not taken photos of my guitars for a long long while... btw, what model is this classical guitar?
    Thanks jia wang! Its a yamaha c40. Would sure like to c some guitar shots from you too!

that's a pretty nice shot too ... feels a lil like one of those architectural shots ... a skyscrapper against a clear sky ... hahah ... what's up with the marks on the top right? was it your wall?

what did you shoot with?

Quote Originally Posted by sensires
    that's a pretty nice shot too ... feels a lil like one of those architectural shots ... a skyscrapper against a clear sky ... hahah ... what's up with the marks on the top right? was it your wall?

what did you shoot with?
    Thanks again sensires! Guess those marks are dirt on the wall...

Shots taken with powershot a70.

nice shot you got here. . . luv to see it if you got some series on this subject. . .

Nice shot...

It just goes to show that sometime you dont need to go too far out of the home to find something fresh to shoot and make it look really captivating. Great shot. You just motivated me to go take my guitars out and try something of my own too heheh...once I get that much talked about macro lens from Tamron. I have been reading alot of stuff on macro photography...really making me regret selling off my 60mm Micro Nikkor lens years ago. Well mean time will see what I can get out of using what I have right now.

Good to also see that there are those into photography who are also into other hobbies like playing a musical instrument.

Thanks Fundee and Sammy!

Quote Originally Posted by Fundee
    nice shot you got here. . . luv to see it if you got some series on this subject. . .
    Hee unfortunately i dun haf other shots of this subject, actually i took quite a few shots, but only selected the one above to post process. Will probably go back to the same subject after sometime to try out other stuff i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy888
    Nice shot...

It just goes to show that sometime you dont need to go too far out of the home to find something fresh to shoot and make it look really captivating. Great shot. You just motivated me to go take my guitars out and try something of my own too heheh...once I get that much talked about macro lens from Tamron. I have been reading alot of stuff on macro photography...really making me regret selling off my 60mm Micro Nikkor lens years ago. Well mean time will see what I can get out of using what I have right now.

Good to also see that there are those into photography who are also into other hobbies like playing a musical instrument.
    Whoah i c you haf more than 1 guitar, maybe can put 2 of them 2geder to try out new angles. Would luv to c ur shots when ur done!