Thread: Ok prices for Leica and Hasselblad(from a store!)

Default Ok prices for Leica and Hasselblad(from a store!)

Was browsing at the window of one of those second hand shops at Peninsula (its near CP), and I noticed the leicas and hassies are quite reasonably priced (i think).
    There was a 9/10 condition m4 going for 1850, a 10/10 m6 chrome going for 2280 and i think 2 hassie 503s(or some similar model) going for 1800+ with polaroid back. These sound like quite fair prices to me(unusual for a second hand shop?) and are somewhat similar to the prices i've seen on BnS. Perhaps with a little bargaining it could be cheaper?
    My Personal Folio (of random events and things)

Quote Originally Posted by Stoned
    Was browsing at the window of one of those second hand shops at Peninsula (its near CP), and I noticed the leicas and hassies are quite reasonably priced (i think).
    There was a 9/10 condition m4 going for 1850, a 10/10 m6 chrome going for 2280 and i think 2 hassie 503s(or some similar model) going for 1800+ with polaroid back. These sound like quite fair prices to me(unusual for a second hand shop?) and are somewhat similar to the prices i've seen on BnS. Perhaps with a little bargaining it could be cheaper?
    Are the Hassys with lenses? I don;'t think for these prices.....it is the lenses that makes a Hasselblad expensive....

HS

Looking at the prices, it should be without lenses.

Those will lenses will indicate on the price tag as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    Are the Hassys with lenses? I don;'t think for these prices.....it is the lenses that makes a Hasselblad expensive....

HS
    He does not mention that those Hassy are with lenses!

Quote Originally Posted by XXX Boy
    He does not mention that those Hassy are with lenses!
    Hey! I am just asking! Most people when the talk about hassels also include lenses although they don't mention it....What is the problem with you?..............:-)

Hong Sien

There are some newer hassys going for those price WITH lenses......but not in Sing

For SGD 1800 just for a body, I wouldn't take it....get an older body which someimes can be had for SGD 500-700, and invest more in lenses....

Hong Sien

Oh not really in the know about Hassies. Having always heard about their legendary prices i kinda thought it was cheap

You mean you can get an old hassie body for 500-700? Btw, whats the prices of the lenses?
    My Personal Folio (of random events and things)

Lightbulb

cavet emptor...