Thread: Who are the Top 5 Pre-Wedding and Top 5 Wedding Day photographers in Singapore?

Default Who are the Top 5 Pre-Wedding and Top 5 Wedding Day photographers in Singapore?

Who are the Top 5 Pre-Wedding photographers in Singapore?

Who are the Top 5 Wedding Day photographers in Singapore?

Please share, thank you!

Some names I've been hearing about so far are from Moo Media, 39 East, Lighted Pixels.

Default Re: Who are the Top 5 Pre-Wedding and Top 5 Wedding Day photographers in Singapore?

I like Willy Foo's photos..
    7D | 17-50 f2.8 | 30 f1.4 | 70-200L | flickr

Default Re: Who are the Top 5 Pre-Wedding and Top 5 Wedding Day photographers in Singapore?

define top? most customers? highest revenues? best equipment? biggest flash?

Top 5 as in top 5 highest charges?
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

Quote Originally Posted by coolthought
    Top 5 as in top 5 highest charges?
    Ya I think so!
    Coz there isn't a Forbes ranking for this group as far as I know
    Exploring! :)

Blog Entries

Different people like different styles... how to define top 5?

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Different people like different styles... how to define top 5?
    probably can say a style that most people like?

we can define as the top 5 earners.... they are popular with lots of booking even though they charge a premium.

anyway, some will naturally equate premium charges equal premium quality.

TS.
    Are you trying to look for a photographer for your wedding?

Top in terms of popularity? Based on how often we hear about them. With no official figures, it'll be hard to rank them based on revenue, number of customers, etc.

Yup happens that I'm also on the lookout for a very good wedding photographer. I've been looking at quite a few websites and it's been hard to find those that match up to American standards, after discounting the geographic limitations of local photographers. I've made a reference to American photographers because their websites are easier to find.

you should choose your wedding photographer based on whether you like samples of their work rather than how popular they are. a $20 an hour photographer could be the most popular - but what kind of quality will you get?

Quote Originally Posted by ej26 View Post
    Top in terms of popularity? Based on how often we hear about them. With no official figures, it'll be hard to rank them based on revenue, number of customers, etc.

Yup happens that I'm also on the lookout for a very good wedding photographer. I've been looking at quite a few websites and it's been hard to find those that match up to American standards, after discounting the geographic limitations of local photographers. I've made a reference to American photographers because their websites are easier to find.
    there are the $5000+ per shoot wedding photographer? Will you be interested in those?

What American standards? Can show some samples?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by coolthought View Post
    there are the $5000+ per shoot wedding photographer? Will you be interested in those?

What American standards? Can show some samples?
    Top 10 Wedding Photographers of 2009 | Popular Photography

Great link! Thank you! I looked through the website and really liked these few. The emotions, angles, colors, lighting, cool effects... many impressive shots. The only ones in Singapore that I know of who might be able to compare are Moo Media and Lighted Pixels. Who are the rest?

BRIAN DORSEY < SUPERB!!!
    DEL SOL PHOTOGRAPHY
    ANN HAMILTON
    BRETT BUTTERSTEIN

AMY DEPUTY has some interesting shots.

The rest were very good in their own way as well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ej26 View Post
    Great link! Thank you! I looked through the website and really liked these few. The emotions, angles, colors, lighting, cool effects... many impressive shots. The only ones in Singapore that I know of who might be able to compare are Moo Media and Lighted Pixels. Who are the rest?

BRIAN DORSEY < SUPERB!!!
    DEL SOL PHOTOGRAPHY
    ANN HAMILTON
    BRETT BUTTERSTEIN

AMY DEPUTY has some interesting shots.

The rest were very good in their own way as well.
    William Chua
    36frames
    Bryan and Jean
    expressively jOhO
    just to name a few...

Thank you again! I've looked through them.

expressively jOhO > i liked theirs best. very nice overall.
    William Chua > many nice black and whites
    Bryan and Jean > i like their wedding day shots alot.
    36frames > good also but to me, the rest above stood out more
    Last edited by ej26; 19th October 2011 at 12:22 AM.