Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 235

Thread: Walk around N.T.U

  1. #101

  2. #102

    Default

    Heh heh heh....131's a really crap subject man

  3. #103

    Default

    National Institutions - HDB, CPF, EDB, NTUC.. bla bla bla

  4. #104

  5. #105

    Default

    hahaa

    Concepts of S21 - heartware and software

    Every Singaporean matters
    Anyone can make a difference
    Strong Family Foundation
    Opportunities for All
    Active Citizenry


    hahah
    mahchiam turning this thread into a notes section

  6. #106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lytefunk
    hahaa

    Concepts of S21 - heartware and software

    Every Singaporean matters
    Anyone can make a difference
    Strong Family Foundation
    Opportunities for All
    Active Citizenry


    hahah
    mahchiam turning this thread into a notes section
    argghhh and i'm going crazy over HRM and Entreprenuership

  7. #107

  8. #108

  9. #109
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    122

    Default

    hey guys...i was thinking of getting a second hand slr camera. so i just would like to know how do i pick one and wat should i look out for when buying one.

  10. #110

    Default

    1)Zod - Hall 2, SCE/2
    2)AReality - Hall 7, SCE/4
    3)Splutter - Hall 13, SCE/2
    4)lytefunk - Hall 2, SCE/2
    5)DaNi3L - Hall 4, SCE/2
    6)Fadzuli - Hall 11, MPE/2
    7)rayfoo - Hall 3, SCE/2
    8)stiTcH - Hall 6, SCE/2
    9)Philip - Hall 4, SCE/2
    10)NatRotciv - Hall 16 (haha j/k) MPE/3
    11) Tucker -Hall 90, MPE2
    12) PuM - Hall1, MPE/4
    13)zeith - EEE/2

  11. #111

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fadzuli
    hey guys...i was thinking of getting a second hand slr camera. so i just would like to know how do i pick one and wat should i look out for when buying one.

    look into the mrrior...

    test the shutter...

    film normally quite safe...if it looks clean and everything and all functions are go when u test then its ok...

    BTW...how the exams??

  12. #112

    Default

    Do the shake test...
    Make sure no sound.

  13. #113

    Default

    Do the "Dunk-in-water test"?

  14. #114

    Default

    raining now...
    time to sleep

  15. #115
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East Side
    Posts
    122

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    look into the mrrior...

    test the shutter...

    film normally quite safe...if it looks clean and everything and all functions are go when u test then its ok...

    BTW...how the exams??
    still in the mist of it...just finished one paper last tues...its passable but dunno if scorable, if you know wat i mean. up next is a marathon...back to back papers...tmr, sat and mon...after that its almost there...thanks for asking...

    so your definition of clean would be no white spots (fungus) anything else? how to test shutter? press press is it? make sure no jam and smooth??

  16. #116

    Default

    normally even if u dun load film in still can operate...then muz be able to see the film counter move etc....flash everything muz fire...

    fungus on mirror will be very obvious...check for dust on the walls ard the mirror instead... if got alot of dust means the fellow never take care of his stuff one...

    can filp up the mirror and see if the film back dirty anot also...but i risk spoiling it yada yada....

  17. #117

    Default

    wah, so jiat lat ah?
    my next paper in 5 days and a 7 day break after that
    got time to study

  18. #118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rayfoo
    Heh heh heh....131's a really crap subject man
    actually not tt bad what
    2AU, just go there crap.
    worth it lei

  19. #119

    Default

    24k post to the newbie chit chat thread
    26k post to the sentosa outing thread

    jia you wor

  20. #120

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •