Thread: Nissan flash wireless tigger

Default Nissan flash wireless tigger

Does anyone know is there any Nissan wireless flash trigger for nikon mount?

Default Re: Nissan flash wireless tigger

Quote Originally Posted by Gikens View Post
    Does anyone know is there any Nissan wireless flash trigger for nikon mount?
    I think you mean Nissin? Which model are you using? Do you need TTL?

Quote Originally Posted by spree86

I think you mean Nissin? Which model are you using? Do you need TTL?
    Using 622 mark2. Yes ttl

Using 622 mark2. Yes ttl
    If you want TTL then it's going to cost big time, try looking at phottix strato or pocket wizard

Quote Originally Posted by spree86

If you want TTL then it's going to cost big time, try looking at phottix strato or pocket wizard
    Ok.. Tks

Deregistered

Ok.. Tks
    Confused I'm using Nissin mk2 with D90 currently. If your body has commander mode feature, you can use the body build-in flash as a commander/master flash to control your Nissin mk2 wirelessly (TTL is supported). Just need to set your mk2 to the last mode (Wireless TTL) will do

Quote Originally Posted by kelth78

Confused I'm using Nissin mk2 with D90 currently. If your body has commander mode feature, you can use the body build-in flash as a commander/master flash to control your Nissin mk2 wirelessly (TTL is supported). Just need to set your mk2 to the last mode (Wireless TTL) will do
    Yes.. I m aware of tat can use my built in flash as commander, but it will still trigger off my built in flash.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Gikens

Yes.. I m aware of tat can use my built in flash as commander, but it will still trigger off my built in flash.
    The build-in flash does not contribute to the exposure of your photo when you are in commander mode. It's just fire a pre flash to trigger your mk2 to "work"

Quote Originally Posted by kelth78

The build-in flash does not contribute to the exposure of your photo when you are in commander mode. It's just fire a pre flash to trigger your mk2 to "work"
    Oh.. I still tot it will contribute to the exposure. Nice.. Tis will solve my headache.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Gikens

Oh.. I still tot it will contribute to the exposure. Nice.. Tis will solve my headache.
    Enjoy

You need to set your pop up flash to -- and it will not flash but rather it only flash to command your flash.

Quote Originally Posted by Snooze

You need to set your pop up flash to -- and it will not flash but rather it only flash to command your flash.
    Note taken.. Tks

Do note that if u have very reflective surface in the frame such as mirror or glossy paint, in close distance, the flash spark from ur popup will still be seeable even though it does not affect exposure.
    Equipment: D800|D700|11-16|28-75|105 Micro VR|50 F1.4G|85 F1.8G
    Through the Lens of Cowseye

Quote Originally Posted by Cowseye
    Do note that if u have very reflective surface in the frame such as mirror or glossy paint, in close distance, the flash spark from ur popup will still be seeable even though it does not affect exposure.
    Tks.. Note taken.