Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Prices for Panasonic cameras

  1. #1
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,678

    Default Prices for Panasonic cameras

    Hi,
    I'm a Canon user but recently I'm very impressed with the shots from Panasonic camera.. very sharp..
    Just want to find out the price for new pana camera for these models.. to decide if it worth to replace my canon G3:
    1. FZ10
    2. FZ20
    3. FZ15

    BTW, seem like the SPEC for FZ15 and FZ10 is the same.. wonder how much the 2nd hand FZ10 is selling now..

    Any info feedback will be appreciated.

  2. #2

    Default

    FZ20 920 at MS color

  3. #3
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RoastRoys
    FZ20 920 at MS color
    How about FZ10? From the posting there is less noise on FZ10..
    Is it make sense to replace my G3 with a second hand FZ10?

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eyesthruthelens
    Hi,
    I'm a Canon user but recently I'm very impressed with the shots from Panasonic camera.. very sharp..
    Just want to find out the price for new pana camera for these models.. to decide if it worth to replace my canon G3:
    1. FZ10
    2. FZ20
    3. FZ15

    BTW, seem like the SPEC for FZ15 and FZ10 is the same.. wonder how much the 2nd hand FZ10 is selling now..

    Any info feedback will be appreciated.
    I was told that Changi Airport duty free selling S$800+ for both FZ10 and FZ20, price difference S$30 only...

    FZ15?? Since when Pana came out with FZ15??? Sorry for my ignorant but can't recall one leh...

  5. #5
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimDavis
    FZ15?? Since when Pana came out with FZ15??? Sorry for my ignorant but can't recall one leh...
    From the web.. apparently only for US..

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JimDavis
    I was told that Changi Airport duty free selling S$800+ for both FZ10 and FZ20, price difference S$30 only...

    FZ15?? Since when Pana came out with FZ15??? Sorry for my ignorant but can't recall one leh...
    Are you sure you get the right info? I am working at Changi Airport. Recently, they have this Digital Connection exhibition in the transit area. The price was 1000+ after GST.
    Canon EOS 70D + 40D

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    545

    Default

    Possible that FZ10 at 800+ before GST. But by now, not many retailers have stock. I don't think this series' price can come down much. I am starving myself to get one before year end.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donkuok
    Are you sure you get the right info? I am working at Changi Airport. Recently, they have this Digital Connection exhibition in the transit area. The price was 1000+ after GST.
    Aiyo...Of course I am not sure lar...hear-say oni wat...somemore, I am not working at Changi Airport, not traveling, how I know wor??

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •