Thread: Greco-Roman style apparel

Default Greco-Roman style apparel

Hi all. I'm sourcing for those greco-roman style dresses that look similar to togas. I'm kinda at my wits end where to find them.
    Anyone seen anything of the like while shopping before? Or a store that sells similar looking stuff?
    I'm not very adept at making dresses or modifying them so would prefer to buy(if it exists)
    My Personal Folio (of random events and things)

Quote Originally Posted by Stoned
    Hi all. I'm sourcing for those greco-roman style dresses that look similar to togas. I'm kinda at my wits end where to find them.
    Anyone seen anything of the like while shopping before? Or a store that sells similar looking stuff?
    I'm not very adept at making dresses or modifying them so would prefer to buy(if it exists)
    You want the actual toga or look alike? Actual toga probably must go to special costume shops... I think there's one around selegie near the famous soya bean stall.

For look alike, actually my wife bought a toga dress the other day at Taka... I think from Daniel Yam

Wow thanks for the quick response!
    Ya I was thinking about a toga styled dress actually, not the actual toga. Sorry for the confusion
    Hmm ok will check Daniel Yam out. Originally i didn't want to go there as everybody seems to own something from Daniel Yam. I guess if they have what i need, why not?

Streetshooter, your link doesn't seem to work. Thanks though, but generally i'm pretty clumsy with my hands.
    My Personal Folio (of random events and things)