Thread: Do you know any comercial photography studio?

Default Do you know any comercial photography studio?

Hello everyone , i'm new here.

Anyone know any commercial photography studio, if u know can you post their website so i can get contact with them.

i'm looking for job to work as a photographer assistant. =)

Thanks

i dont know is it ok to post here , admin please move for me if this post are not allow to be here.

Default Re: Do you know any comercial photography studio?

not to put u down, but if u are really interested in meeting them, do yourself a favour and google. most of them, if not all are listed on google or on the internet some way or another. don't ask to be spoonfed. that's one of the worst attitudes u can have as a PA.

You can find most commercial studios from www.ppas.sg

However if you don't even know where to start looking, I wonder where you learnt the skills to assist and what skills you have in assisting. To be honest I want an assistant who can solve my problems, not ask me for something so simple. You haven't started and it's already a negative mark for you, sorry to say.

So right away you ask to be spoonfed by people who owe you nothing and may even be your competition?

This lack of initiative and independence is a negative mark right off the bat.
    Alpha

haha.. i was too kind with my words. i would think it's easier to find these commercial studios than to open a CS account and post such a noob question.