Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Calendar Project

can i know wat program u using?

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewSCL
    so you mean they will custom made the calendar for you or can we design in photoshop and ask them to print for us?
    Expensive?
    both also can, you can just send in your pics and ask them to design it or you can send them you designed calendar and ask them to print. Shouldn't be too expensive if I am not wrong it should be 12 pieces for S$25 cos one month one piece mah

Quote Originally Posted by roygoh
    Do you have Vpost account? I am not sure but maybe that can be cheaper?

You can also try:
    http://www.fedex.com/us/officeprint/...ods/index.html

I have never tried them, since I came up with my own design.
    yes, but not cheaper...
    thanks anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Xpose
    both also can, you can just send in your pics and ask them to design it or you can send them you designed calendar and ask them to print. Shouldn't be too expensive if I am not wrong it should be 12 pieces for S$25 cos one month one piece mah
    Really? Whats the paper quality like? I want the end-result to be like those wall calendars type u buy from borders etc...

Quote Originally Posted by sunkist
    can i know wat program u using?
    I used MS Word to manually created the calendar text. Basically I used tables and filled in the individual cells with the dates, using an actual calendar as reference.

The calendar layout is done in photoshop. I just cut and paste the text from MS Word into the layout.

An easier way to generate the calendar text coud be to use MS Word's calendar wizaed.

- Roy
    As complexity rises, precise statements lose meaning and meaningful statements lose precision.

Quote Originally Posted by nuts
    yes, but not cheaper...
    thanks anyway!

Really? Whats the paper quality like? I want the end-result to be like those wall calendars type u buy from borders etc...
    Paper kind of things can be very easily settle one, it only depend on whether you are willing to pay a little more for quality. I seen pple who want to cut cost in making namecards and chooses those very thin and poor quality paper that get soak with sweat and moisture so easily even when you store them in your wallet that I wonder why they even bother to print namecards in the first place cos when a customer want to contact them after sometime, they find that the namecard is not readable If you are talking about wall calendars, i think the charge would be a little bit different cos of the size and etc but for roygoh kind of size or slightly bigger I think it should be around 25 bucks. If you really want to do the calendar thingy why not just give a call to them and see what the price. The price I gotten was based on the last calendar I ask them to make for me roughly slighty larger than what roygoh is doing

Ok, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Xpose
    Paper kind of things can be very easily settle one, it only depend on whether you are willing to pay a little more for quality. I seen pple who want to cut cost in making namecards and chooses those very thin and poor quality paper that get soak with sweat and moisture so easily even when you store them in your wallet that I wonder why they even bother to print namecards in the first place cos when a customer want to contact them after sometime, they find that the namecard is not readable If you are talking about wall calendars, i think the charge would be a little bit different cos of the size and etc but for roygoh kind of size or slightly bigger I think it should be around 25 bucks. If you really want to do the calendar thingy why not just give a call to them and see what the price. The price I gotten was based on the last calendar I ask them to make for me roughly slighty larger than what roygoh is doing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12