Thread: garmin gps

Default garmin gps

I am headings to los Angeles and las Vegas and will be driving. Informed by my friend tat I can just download usa map to my garmin set.

Tried but it can't worked, any advise pl as I will be flying off this thus
    D700 - 24-70mm F2.8 ED - 105mm VR2 Micro - Samyang 14mm - 50mm 1.8D - Mb 10 - SB900 - SB400

Default Re: garmin gps

Depending on the model of your Garmin GPS unit... not all models are supported by Garmin Singapore. Also, you are required to pay to download of maps for countries other an Singapore and Malaysia.

Deregistered

Can you explain in details how it not worked on your garmin? what is the model? the map source?

Quote Originally Posted by small pig View Post
    I am headings to los Angeles and las Vegas and will be driving. Informed by my friend tat I can just download usa map to my garmin set.

Quote Originally Posted by small pig View Post

First find out whether the US car-rental company provide cars with GPS? Next best, make a trip to Sim Lim and look for Garmin Set sellers and ask whether they can provide the map for a small fee. Online download would cost cost around USD90