Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Help in Custom WhiteBalance!

Default Re: Need Help in Custom WhiteBalance!

Quote Originally Posted by David Kwok View Post
    If you are the guest. Then yah. Enjoy the dinner, the abalone, the shark fins etc... and the moments. lolx.... wedding photographer is hard work man.... Photographers here doing wedding would agree.
    haha yea but i wanted to use this time to try and improve on my photography skill as i'm loving photography more and more so that is why i been trying to help my cousin/friend on indoor shoot to know how thing work and idenfity problem and solve it now rather then the date of wedding. haha! and ur guidance really help alot! now i'm just waiting for a free day to get an 18% grey card and the flash gel(maybe sgcamera?) to try out and compare the effect.! so mainwhile KIV this thread first till i get the stuff and i'm sure i will encounter problem and will have to ask for all pro for help again! Lastly wedding photography is the main result i started photography as long before i own a DSLR not even a digital camera one of my friend has a very budget wedding and asked me to help be the photographer and i borrowed a digital camera to help my friend and that is when i think its so nice to capture the happy moment of someone else life ar! haha also i want to capture the happy moment of my cousin and brother using my own personal DSLR with my skill other then looking at others photo and envy the skill they own ar.

TS, please be careful that you don't, in your eagerness to capture happy moments, get in the way of the paid photographer

* try to use some punctuation in your sentences too
    Exploring! :)

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    TS, please be careful that you don't, in your eagerness to capture happy moments, get in the way of the paid photographer

* try to use some punctuation in your sentences too
    oh yea off cause! i will get out of the main photographer way! haha thanks for the reminder and sorry for my poor english.

Quote Originally Posted by teckteck86 View Post
    oh yea off cause! i will get out of the main photographer way! haha thanks for the reminder and sorry for my poor english.
    I have unwittingly gotten in the way of the main photog before. The poor guy was so polite and considerate, he would stop and let me shoot before he continued. I told him to just step on my foot and shove me out of the way
    Exploring! :)

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I have unwittingly gotten in the way of the main photog before. The poor guy was so polite and considerate, he would stop and let me shoot before he continued. I told him to just step on my foot and shove me out of the way
    lol i see. that very nice and kind of the photographer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12