Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: For Those Interested in photographing gigs

  1. #1

    Default For Those Interested in photographing gigs

    There will be a gig at The Third Place this friday night from 7.30pm. Free.

    My band will be there too. And since I'm a newbie in photography, I thought I share this event with anyone who's interested in taking gig / band portraits for fun. This is not a paid assignment, unfortunately. Come with your cameras if you want, or you could just soak up the atmosphere and the music of budding local artistes - some of whom have been around since the 90's.

    More information can be found at The Jerms Website

    Thanks for viewing

    Hope I don't offend anyone here by my shameless publicity?

    Moderators may remove this thread if they feel it's inappropriate. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Where exactly is The Third Place?

    edit:
    okay, found it, -> here
    seems a bit too ulu for me.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    Where exactly is The Third Place?

    edit:
    okay, found it, -> here
    seems a bit too ulu for me.
    its in Tiong Baruh lah brother, I bring you there if you wanna go, but I am gonna leave you there alone haha

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    its in Tiong Baruh lah brother, I bring you there if you wanna go, but I am gonna leave you there alone haha
    its not very accessible leh...

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Lost
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Hmmm... Sounds interesting

  6. #6

    Default

    GO! Shoot more B&W film esp.ISO3200 !!! You will see the different !

  7. #7

    Default

    thanks toto38 for upping this for me

  8. #8

    Default

    OMG!!! Hey I know Jeremy and Lawrence!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA COOL!!! Didn't know you guys were still jamming. I will be there tomm for sure!!!

  9. #9

    Default

    went juz now...



    good songs...good music....good place to chill out...

  10. #10

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JermsDayOut
    There will be a gig at The Third Place this friday night from 7.30pm. Free.

    My band will be there too. And since I'm a newbie in photography, I thought I share this event with anyone who's interested in taking gig / band portraits for fun. This is not a paid assignment, unfortunately. Come with your cameras if you want, or you could just soak up the atmosphere and the music of budding local artistes - some of whom have been around since the 90's.

    More information can be found at The Jerms Website

    Thanks for viewing

    Hope I don't offend anyone here by my shameless publicity?

    Moderators may remove this thread if they feel it's inappropriate. Thanks.
    any other performances coming up? do keep us updated. interested 2 drop by...

  12. #12

    Default

    when we do, i'll post it here. but dunno if it's a relevant forum to post gig invites though. alternatively, you could drop by our website to find out more up-to-date information on gigs

    cheers!

    www.thejerms.com

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JermsDayOut
    when we do, i'll post it here. but dunno if it's a relevant forum to post gig invites though. alternatively, you could drop by our website to find out more up-to-date information on gigs

    cheers!

    www.thejerms.com
    nothing wrong posting such info here rite? there's plenty of photographic opportunities!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •