Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 15th Oct, Sat: Hot Booblicious Sunset Bikini Shoot with Jasmine, Cammy & Nicole

Default Re: 15th Oct, Sat: Hot Booblicious Sunset Bikini Shoot with Jasmine, Cammy & Nicole

Cancelled total of 12paxs...

Default Re: 15th Oct, Sat: Hot Booblicious Sunset Bikini Shoot with Jasmine, Cammy & Nicole

Quote Originally Posted by WithLove View Post
    let's be more reasonable. first of all, she never say shoot is confirmed. secondly, she needs to postpone because she lost her phone. without her phones and contacts she won't be able to do her coordination.

Quote Originally Posted by shaoken View Post
    I just called leh. HP still ringing.
    it is at taxi company.. will pick up tml..
    sorry guys, i last min called up for work i wish i will be there for shoot as well

So is the shoot confirmed???

Quote Originally Posted by shaoken View Post
    I just called leh. HP still ringing.
    Quote Originally Posted by canonid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WithLove View Post
    sorry that is why i really hate to cancel this shoot with alr 12pax have joined.
    so sorry guys

Quote Originally Posted by canonid View Post
    Bro, cancelled.
    Nikon D700|16-35 f4|28-75 f2.8|70-200 f2.8|105 f2.8|24-120 f4|SB600|DIY diffuser

After going through 2 shoots a long time ago, i must admit i NEVER like her attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by StarAlliance View Post
    After going through 2 shoots a long time ago, i must admit i NEVER like her attitude.
    Chill.....relax la.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12