Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S.H.E. in Singapore

interested parties, pls list in only your email contacts and possible online portfolios. apprec no PMs (remark: no PMs thks).
    some of my recent work...

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=87763
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=85898

kamwai @ hotmail . com (remove the spaces)
    Last edited by Wai; 8th November 2004 at 01:21 PM.

Deregistered

I can shoot with Wai

some of my work, click here

Default Interested

Quote Originally Posted by bigsnapper
    some interesting news to share..

just received notice that once again i have been clinched their event photographer (fyi for their past and this upcoming taka event, 2005 concert likely but pending), but however that i am simultaneously tied down with another shoot (..fact commencing straight later that night all the way thru-out the weekend!!!), so considering to propose a second photographer to back up.

interested parties, pls list in only your email contacts and possible online portfolios. apprec no PMs (remark: no PMs thks).

will run thru with my event liasion, so its not just my call alone case theres any disappointment from over-expectation. so repeat, theres is NO guarantee of a sure thing k, but a good chance to a good oppt.

cheers
    I am interested.
    Can contact me at tay.ling@tilt.com.sg
    Online portfolio at www.pbase.com/aoelof
    Last edited by aoelof; 8th November 2004 at 07:43 PM.

sorry guys i wasnt here for the past few days, and i mean this thread not the CS... i juz tot u guys might email me so i can get the plans to you... sorry sorry...

the shooting conditions were bad as usual... i know... but dun worry... i am still in the process of considering a new piece of equipment therefore i wouldnt want to go out and waste $ and hinder myself from buyingthe equipment... cuz when i go out muz spend $ de...

so .... let see... nxt year when D2x has released in sg.. we shall see.. and if things dun so as well as it should... den i will make a comeback and get u guys front row for celeb events....

i know u guys worked hard for this event le yah ~~ great job.. and carry on... S.H.E is tired after the handshake session and they left this morning on the SQ flight on 11/11/04. for those who didnt know, they will be having their 1mth break very soon... hahaha.. so maybe when u got info on where they are going, u better go camping in that country and take tons of shots...

hahaha.. den we will get out own version of Celebrity Uncensored.. hahahaha.. catch them without their makeups and doing the weird things which celebs dun do.. hahaha...

great job, hope 2 see u guys soonn.. ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12