Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: S.H.E. in Singapore

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default S.H.E. in Singapore

    As noticed on their website, they will be in Singapore 8th Nov to promote their new album. Planned events not too sure but there should a autograph cum concert session on the 10th. Any one with more news, pls feel free to add on

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    801

    Default

    They having concert here?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    concert's on Jan 8th 2005

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    315

    Talking

    meet them at taka on 10/11/2004 7pm.
    concert on 8/11/2004.
    Nikon D5000, D70; Nikon 18-55, 18-70, 70-300; Sigma 18-250, 50-500.

  5. #5
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Wahhhhhhhhhh who can loan me a 500 f/4????????? I wanna go!!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    2,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coldman
    meet them at taka on 10/11/2004 7pm.
    concert on 8/11/2004.
    eh wat does concert on 8/11/2004 mean exactly?
    time n place?

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hazekang
    eh wat does concert on 8/11/2004 mean exactly?
    time n place?
    in the indoor stadium, have to buy ticket....
    Nikon D5000, D70; Nikon 18-55, 18-70, 70-300; Sigma 18-250, 50-500.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    H-E-B-E !!!!

  9. #9
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SniperD
    H-E-B-E !!!!
    HEBE HEBE HEBE!!!

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    HEBE HEBE HEBE!!!
    HEBE HEBE HEBE HEBE HEBE HEBE HEBE HEBE HEBE !!!
    i only like hebe and ella... since got selina... i will save my time to stay at h0me... =XxXx

  11. #11

    Default

    Finally they are back to singapore liao. This is great.

  12. #12

    Default

    the concert is 8/01/2005 not 8/11/2004!!!!

  13. #13
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    u will have to camp there to save ur time and effort to carry heavy lenses.... my fc pple will camp before hand.. and the entire fc will be there... so erm... if u were thinking of getting in front be there early... or else.. bye bye~

    hahhahaha

    and also there is also some number of jerks who will have special passes to shake their hands... thanks... hahah.. i call them jerks. because they always block the view...

    ok.... be there early.. wear light or if not pink, s.h.e will take special notice of u... and i mean super pink type.. i worked with them once during their Together trip. they will pay special attention if u wear pink...

    hahah... gd luck.. i am very familar with s.h.e events because i used to attend all the events by them... cuz got pass.. haha... this event dun haf.. cuz the idiotic unusual is the organiser... sukky organiser....

    anywhere... enjoy ur shoot there !! bring rain protection for ur camera incase it rains..

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    AMK
    Posts
    5,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolsmurf
    the concert is 8/01/2005 not 8/11/2004!!!!
    Thanks for your logical info!

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    AMK
    Posts
    5,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    u will have to camp there to save ur time and effort to carry heavy lenses.... my fc pple will camp before hand.. and the entire fc will be there... so erm... if u were thinking of getting in front be there early... or else.. bye bye~

    hahhahaha

    and also there is also some number of jerks who will have special passes to shake their hands... thanks... hahah.. i call them jerks. because they always block the view...

    ok.... be there early.. wear light or if not pink, s.h.e will take special notice of u... and i mean super pink type.. i worked with them once during their Together trip. they will pay special attention if u wear pink...

    hahah... gd luck.. i am very familar with s.h.e events because i used to attend all the events by them... cuz got pass.. haha... this event dun haf.. cuz the idiotic unusual is the organiser... sukky organiser....

    anywhere... enjoy ur shoot there !! bring rain protection for ur camera incase it rains..
    Outdoor? Why not indoor? Can confirm?

  16. #16
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    Ngee Ann City, Outdoor Stage, will be able to hold up to 8,000 fans.

    with special passes for some pple who can shake their hands. if u guys need th stage plans i will get them ready by tonite... gimme a min k ?

  17. #17
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    i juz completed a mock-up draw plan which i drew from paint, it will be the exact plannings of everything is going as per planned and theres no last minute changes.

    those who needs the plan, please PM, or email me on glennyong@hotmail.com, i will email the details to you via email.

    thanks.

  18. #18

    Default

    some interesting news to share..

    just received notice that once again i have been clinched their event photographer (fyi for their past and this upcoming taka event, 2005 concert likely but pending), but however that i am simultaneously tied down with another shoot (..fact commencing straight later that night all the way thru-out the weekend!!!), so considering to propose a second photographer to back up.

    interested parties, pls list in only your email contacts and possible online portfolios. apprec no PMs (remark: no PMs thks).

    will run thru with my event liasion, so its not just my call alone case theres any disappointment from over-expectation. so repeat, theres is NO guarantee of a sure thing k, but a good chance to a good oppt.

    cheers

  19. #19

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
    Posts
    1,159

    Talking

    Ella!!!
    Cos my gf look very much like her!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •