7. Vickon
    8. Mushymellow
    9. Deep Break
    10. Tianzhong
    11. Piggyfeng
    12. Lightz

Default Re: Free Business in Photography Talk IV - 12 Nov 2010 - 8-10pm

Shanta. I am #13 unlucky
    Last edited by Basil406; 17th October 2011 at 02:14 AM.

Hi guys...

Here is 4th session (last one was cancelled, so restart this one) and perhaps last 1 or 2 for the year.

However, since this is a free sharing, I do encourage that you guys who wanted to come please be punctual. I have shorted the timing too...

I dedicate some of my time to help those who would like some help... Please come with questions so i can help you.

I am going to run this as long as there is any genuine interest.

This sharing session is to help those who is curious about professional photography or someone who is sitting on the line whether to do it or not... Think about this as information session to a life as a professional photographer. Although, this is not the actual course to get you started but of course, this is the very front line which many skip and fail.

As mentioned, if you are not serious about coming on time, please don't put your name and give others who would like some have a chance.

Please indicate your name below....
    1.sfoto100
    2. Coweye
    3. crow84
    4. jenhuei
    5. Drawde
    6. Small pig
    7. Vickon
    8. Mushymellow
    9. Deep Break
    10. Tianzhong
    11. Piggyfeng
    12. Lightz

Max 12 people

Please note: I will collect $10 per attendees for charity purposes. I think it will be nice to help others in need. So make sure you are ok with this.

For those who is not on the list, you may put your name on the waiting list below...
    1. Basil406

Please kindly remove your name from the list if you are unable to make it at least 2 days in advance so others can come. I may increase the number of people so please check back closer to the date if you are interested.

Regards,

Hart
    Last edited by Agetan; 17th October 2011 at 12:22 PM.

Re: Free Business in Photography Talk IV - 12 Nov 2010 - 8-10pm
    Hi guys...

Here is 4th session (last one was cancelled, so restart this one) and perhaps last 1 or 2 for the year.

However, since this is a free sharing, I do encourage that you guys who wanted to come please be punctual. I have shorted the timing too...

I dedicate some of my time to help those who would like some help... Please come with questions so i can help you.

This sharing session is to help those who is curious about professional photography or someone who is sitting on the line whether to do it or not... Think about this as information session to a life as a professional photographer. Although, this is not the actual course to get you started but of course, this is the very front line which many skip and fail.

As mentioned, if you are not serious about coming on time, please don't put your name and give others who would like some have a chance.

1.sfoto100
    2. Coweye
    3. crow84
    4. jenhuei
    5. Drawde
    6. Small pig
    7. Vickon
    8. Mushymellow
    9. Re: Free Business in Photography Talk IV - 12 Nov 2010 - 8-10pm
    Hi guys...

1.sfoto100
    2. Coweye
    3. crow84
    4. jenhuei
    5. Drawde
    6. Small pig
    7. Vickon
    8. Mushymellow
    9. Basil406
    10. Tianzhong
    11. Piggyfeng
    12. Lightz

Max 12 people

Please note: I will collect $10 per attendees for charity purposes. I think it will be nice to help others in need. So make sure you are ok with this.

For those who is not on the list, you may put your name on the waiting list below...

Please kindly remove your name from the list if you are unable to make it at least 2 days in advance so others can come. I may increase the number of people so please check back closer to the date if you are interested.

Regards,

Hart
    10. Tianzhong
    11. Piggyfeng
    12. Lightz

Max 12 people

1. Basil406

Regards,

Hart

Hi guys...

1.sfoto100
    2. Coweye
    3. crow84
    4. jenhuei
    5. Drawde
    6. Small pig
    7. Vickon
    8. Mushymellow
    9. Basil406
    10. Tianzhong
    11. Piggyfeng
    12. Lightz

Max 12 people

Please also note, I took out my valuable time to help, so please kindly help yourself helping me to do the least in organising this for your own benefit. If it end up taking too much of my time organising and people who sign up don't turn up, this business talk wont be there for very long.

Regards,

Hart

Hi guys...

1.sfoto100
    2. Coweye
    3. crow84
    4. jenhuei
    5. Drawde
    6. Small pig
    7. Vickon
    8. Mushymellow
    9. Basil406
    10. Tianzhong
    11. Piggyfeng
    12. Lightz

Max 12 people

1. zaricfoo

Please also note, I took out my valuable time to help, so please kindly help yourself helping me to do the least in organising this for your own benefit. If it end up taking too much of my time organising and people who sign up don't turn up, this business talk wont be there for very long.

Regards,

Hart

1.sfoto100
    2. Coweye
    3. crow84
    4. jenhuei
    5. Drawde
    6. Small pig
    7. Vickon
    8. Mushymellow
    9. Basil406
    10. Tianzhong
    11. Piggyfeng
    12. Lightz

Max 12 people

1. zaricfoo
    2. Dylan1987

1.sfoto100
    2. Coweye
    3. crow84
    4. jenhuei
    5. Drawde
    6. Small pig
    7. Vickon
    8. Mushymellow
    9. Basil406
    10. Tianzhong
    11. Piggyfeng
    12. Lightz

Max 12 people

1. zaricfoo
    2. Dylan1987
    3. paperm00n

Hi Hart I would like to attend with my daughter, oldmonk and Shermaine
    I assume the date above, 2010, is a typo error as the date on the main thread is 12 Nov 2011
    Last edited by OldMonk; 22nd October 2011 at 03:24 AM.

Hi,

Yes, date is typo. Should be 2011.

Can you put your name on the waiting list pls?

Regards,

Hart

Keen to attend, jackyboyboy here.
    D700|50 F1.4D|24-85|24-70 F2.8|Zeiss 1,4/85 ZF.2|SB900|MBD10

Hi Jackyboyboy,

As mentioned, please kindly put your name on the waiting list.

Sorry guys, it is really necessary for everyone to read through and do the simple putting their names up on the list. If it is too much of an effort in order to read and understand and do a simple entry, I seriously think you might want to re-think how your business is running.

I try to help people who genuinely wanted some help.

Regards,

Hart

[QUOTE="paperm00n"]Please indicate your name below....
    1.sfoto100
    2. Coweye
    3. crow84
    4. jenhuei
    5. Drawde
    6. Small pig
    7. Vickon
    8. Mushymellow
    9. Basil406
    10. Tianzhong
    11. Piggyfeng
    12. Lightz

Max 12 people

1. zaricfoo
    2. Dylan1987
    3. paperm00n
    4. Old monk
    5. Shermaine

Default Re: Free Business in Photography Talk IV - 12 Nov 2011 - 8-10pm

Thanks Oldmonk,

I have decided to increase the size to 18 people.

Hi guys...

1.sfoto100
    2. Coweye
    3. crow84
    4. jenhuei
    5. Drawde
    6. Small pig
    7. Vickon
    8. Mushymellow
    9. Basil406
    10. Tianzhong
    11. Piggyfeng
    12. Lightz
    13. zaricfoo
    14. Dylan1987
    15. paperm00n
    16. Old monk
    17. Shermaine

Max 18 people

Regards,

Hart
    Last edited by Agetan; 29th October 2011 at 04:15 PM.

Me too! Lucky 17 last one.
    | 5Diii | 24 ii | 40 | 24-70 ii | 24-105 | 70-200 F4 IS | 270 ii | 600EX-RT |

1.sfoto100
    2. Coweye
    3. crow84
    4. jenhuei
    5. Drawde
    6. Small pig
    7. Vickon
    8. Mushymellow
    9. Basil406
    10. Tianzhong
    11. Piggyfeng
    12. Lightz
    13. zaricfoo
    14. Dylan1987
    15. paperm00n
    16. Old monk
    17. Shermaine
    18. Ahboy168
    | 5Diii | 24 ii | 40 | 24-70 ii | 24-105 | 70-200 F4 IS | 270 ii | 600EX-RT |

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast