Thread: Where to sell laptop ? (beside hardwarezone and yahoo auction)

Default Where to sell laptop ? (beside hardwarezone and yahoo auction)

Besides of selling on web through hardwarezone and yahoo auction) Pls advise other alternative, thanks.

Sim Lim Square. I sold my previous laptop at one of the shops at the 5th storey. Got a better price than my auction at HWZ.

SLS so big ...so many PC shops..???

can tell me more precisely which particular shop ? or most shops there to buy old laptop ??

I know there is one at Peninsula Plaza..1st floor..not far from East Gear..Anyone has their contact ??

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    SLS so big ...so many PC shops..???

can tell me more precisely which particular shop ? or most shops there to buy old laptop ??

I know there is one at Peninsula Plaza..1st floor..not far from East Gear..Anyone has their contact ??
    I can't remember exactly which shop, but it's on the 5th floor. In any case, you should go around asking the various shops for the best prices - some shops will quote u ridiculous prices, so u should have a rough estimate of what ur stuff is worth first.

some shops will quote u ridiculous prices, so u should have a rough estimate of what ur stuff is worth first.
    noted..thanks for advice..

btw...may be a stupid question to ask...How do I know what kinda shops do buy 2nd laptop ?? me a stranger to SLS...

Default Check out Kembangan Plaza..

Some shops thare....

do take in used systems.....

rgds,
    sulhan

you can also buy a copy of the New Paper, inside the Classified Ads, they is also a number of Dealers there.

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    noted..thanks for advice..

btw...may be a stupid question to ask...How do I know what kinda shops do buy 2nd laptop ?? me a stranger to SLS...
    Most of these shops have lots of old laptops displayed - it's quite hard to miss actually. I was probably as a much a stranger as u to these 2nd hand laptop shops when I went there the last time. I just went there to try my luck after getting disappointing offers from HWZ.