Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 44

Thread: D7000 price. Please advise

  1. #21
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: D7000 price. Please advise

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes View Post
    May I know the name and address of the shop you mentioned? :P I have a relative going into m'sia soon ^^
    Is it really that hard to find??

    Before you ask any more questions, make sure you read every post in that thread. All the info are there.

  2. #22

    Default Re: D7000 price. Please advise

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes View Post
    May I know the name and address of the shop you mentioned? :P I have a relative going into m'sia soon ^^
    Pm u already

  3. #23
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123

    Is it really that hard to find??

    Before you ask any more questions, make sure you read every post in that thread. All the info are there.
    Well hard enough for a 15 yo to drive into m'sia to find :P
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  4. #24
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: D7000 price. Please advise

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes View Post
    Well hard enough for a 15 yo to drive into m'sia to find :P
    Never heard of Taxi? And when I say find... I meant the pricing thread in consumer's corner. Do at least make an effort to search for things.

  5. #25
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123

    Never heard of Taxi? And when I say find... I meant the pricing thread in consumer's corner. Do at least make an effort to search for things.
    Since there's already someone here who knows so no harm asking right? ^^
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  6. #26

    Default Re: D7000 price. Please advise

    can PM me the address as well? thanks

  7. #27
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123

    Never heard of Taxi? And when I say find... I meant the pricing thread in consumer's corner. Do at least make an effort to search for things.
    Dunno abt you but hopping into a cab bound for m'sia isn't my idea of a past time.
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  8. #28

    Default Re: D7000 price. Please advise

    Alan Photo - 1560 body only.
    Soldam WiNDy Altium FC500 | A6000 |16-70z | 35

  9. #29

    Default Re: D7000 price. Please advise

    seem like the price keep dropping
    D700 - 24-70mm F2.8 ED - 105mm VR2 Micro - Samyang 14mm - 50mm 1.8D - Mb 10 - SB900 - SB400

  10. #30
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Wont the price for bodies drop quickly?
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  11. #31

    Default

    $1560 from Alan photo sounds very reasonable. Any catch?

    I am looking to upgrade to d7000. A little too expensive. When I was in HKG a few weeks back it cost like $1700 after conversion. And this is attractive.

  12. #32
    Member Irvine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North? South? East? West?
    Posts
    1,037

    Default Re: D7000 price. Please advise

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceetee View Post
    $1560 from Alan photo sounds very reasonable. Any catch?

    I am looking to upgrade to d7000. A little too expensive. When I was in HKG a few weeks back it cost like $1700 after conversion. And this is attractive.
    u can get it even cheaper at malaysia if u dun mind going back to the service centre in malaysia shld ur camera encounter problems.

    at least the price of d7000 has dropped quite a bit. when it was first launched in sg it was like around $1.7k?
    Google is your friend. Make use of it.

  13. #33

    Default

    Yeah, always a concern if bought with limited warranty. I do not go to Malaysia so will be a concern for me.

  14. #34

    Default Re: D7000 price. Please advise

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceetee View Post
    $1560 from Alan photo sounds very reasonable. Any catch?

    I am looking to upgrade to d7000. A little too expensive. When I was in HKG a few weeks back it cost like $1700 after conversion. And this is attractive.
    No catch.. $1590 at TK, free wired remote, 8gb, bag and $50 voucher for DSLR course. $1810 for Kit, more freebies iirc.

  15. #35

    Default

    Not bad the price
    Shoot More Learn More

  16. #36

    Default

    Read that d8000 coming soon? Should I wait or go for it I wonder.

  17. #37
    Member Irvine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North? South? East? West?
    Posts
    1,037

    Default Re: D7000 price. Please advise

    Quote Originally Posted by Ceetee View Post
    Read that d8000 coming soon? Should I wait or go for it I wonder.
    d7000's is just slightly past the 1 year mark since it's launched. moreover, when the replacement comes out, the replacement may be priced at the same price as d7000 when it first launched which is around 1.7k for body only. then u find it expensive n wait till it drops again. by the time u feel u can afford it, the next replacement is gonna come out soon. with this mindset of urs, the waiting game will never end.
    Google is your friend. Make use of it.

  18. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irvine

    d7000's is just slightly past the 1 year mark since it's launched. moreover, when the replacement comes out, the replacement may be priced at the same price as d7000 when it first launched which is around 1.7k for body only. then u find it expensive n wait till it drops again. by the time u feel u can afford it, the next replacement is gonna come out soon. with this mindset of urs, the waiting game will never end.
    Good point! Thanks for the tip.

  19. #39

    Default Re: D7000 price. Please advise

    no way D7k will be replace... there is still D300s, D700 and D3 model waiting for their overdue replacement.... beside Nikon DSLR will get replace so fast... make our DSLR higher value

  20. #40

    Default

    Good observation strikeback4. Now to look for a good price.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •