Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nikon 3100 or Canon 550D?

Default Re: Nikon 3100 or Canon 550D?

Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    I think you jumped into another thread (hijacked) and posted the question which has now become post #1 of this thread, if I'm not mistaken
    Yes that's right.

Quote Originally Posted by ziploc

Yes that's right.
    Errrr I still have not idea about this man. Whatever it is it was not intentional. So what do I do now?

Quote Originally Posted by adrian01 View Post
    Errrr I still have not idea about this man. Whatever it is it was not intentional. So what do I do now?
    it meant.. you did not create your own thread for advice.. you posted on other people thread..

need not do anything except.. must treat kopi to anyone who replied to you.. LOL
    ~PeaceNoWar~

Quote Originally Posted by adrian01 View Post
    You had previous asked your question in other people's thread, specifically the "Which Camera should I use" thread. If you have specific questions that are unrelated to the original topic, proper way of doing is to start your own thread; it is a courtesy to the original poster as it is very disrupting to direct attention away from his discussion. This is the reason why I split your questions and all the related posts out to a new thread. No worries, please carry on with your discussions and just refrain from hijacking other people's thread in the future. Thanks.
    Last edited by ziploc; 4th October 2011 at 04:50 PM.

Since you are OK with specs of both Nikon 3100 & Canon 550/600D, you might now want to visit the shops to handle the cameras, try the ergonomics & controls, etc. It might be a deciding factor =) Also can check the type & price of the lenses you might want to buy in the future.

You can goto dpreview.com for a side by side comparison between the 550D and D3100 for their specification.

Then go to a local camera for a final assessment that whether it suit you ergonomically.
    Coolthought - 冷静思考 - クールだ http://xaa.xanga.com/0aba0666d143253.../t35917343.gif

In the D3100, they removed the infra-red sensor for compatibility with ML-L3 cheap original Nikon remote.
    Naughty Nikon.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12