View Poll Results: How interested are you in printing using Kodak Professional Endura Metallic Paper?

6. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!!! Will use this for my enlargement prints!

3 50.00%
  • Seems interesting... Will probably give it a try and see how it goes

1 16.67%
  • Naah... I'm not bothered.

2 33.33%
  • If it's more expensive than CAPS, then forget it.

0 0%

Thread: Rate your interest in Kodak Endura Metallic Paper.

Default Rate your interest in Kodak Endura Metallic Paper.

Rate your interest in printing using Kodak Endura Metallic Paper.

You can read more about it here:

I've seen printed brochures using this paper and the colors are saturated and stunning.

The paper cost more than the popular CAPS so you would expect to pay a slight premium to use this paper for your prints but you pay for what you get.

I apologise for the limited choices in this poll. If you have anything to add out, please do reply to this.

No promises, but if there is enough interest from CS members, I can try to convince a lab to bring in some for the benefits of you guys.

Just to ask, have you checked if this item is available locally?

You may want to check out with Omega Scientific, as they do sell Kodak papers for dye-sub printers.

Yes it is already available locally.

I have tried this paper and for what its worth I don't really like it. It has a strange effect on reds, which is quite hard to correct. Colour matching is very difficult with this paper.

There is another glossy paper worth mentioning, Fuji Supergloss, also known as Fujiflex, but I dont think its available here.
    Last edited by LKSC; 24th October 2004 at 05:42 PM.

bukit batok

hmmm... beautiful memories charges $8(6R) , $12(8R) and $14(S8R) respectively for kodak endura metallic paper... digital prints..

Any chance your efforts can beat the prices?

Convince them leh brudder!! You can do it! We're counting on you!