Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Put the best Flash site you know here!

  1. #1

    Default Put the best Flash site you know here!


  2. #2

    Default

    www.xdude.com

    and NO!! it's not a XXX site!!!

  3. #3

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    56

    Default To me, this is really good

    This is the best flash for me so far...
    http://www.tokidoki.com.tw/Kokoro/star.html

    When prompted to download chinese characters support, just cancel.

  5. #5
    Last edited by mooks85; 18th January 2002 at 06:07 PM.

  6. #6

    Default

    hey vincent! excellent stuff!
    i love it! even though my chinese sucks
    i was actually touched! hah.
    Illumn|Facebook| Canon 5D Mark II | 16-35mm 2.8L | 24-70mm f2.8L | 85mm 1.8 | Strobist

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Chek Jawa, Pulau Ubin. Accessible only during low tides.
    Posts
    74

    Default

    I vote for EYE4U at http://www.eye4u.com

    They are the best! Very simple concept, accompanying music is awesome and very addictive!

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Chek Jawa, Pulau Ubin. Accessible only during low tides.
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Oh yes, another of their favourite is http://www.unimark.ch/english_flash.html

    Best! Also done by EYE4U.

  10. #10

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    274

    Default

    www.2advanced.com << no.1 flash site lots more i will post

  12. #12

    Default Re: To me, this is really good

    Originally posted by vincent
    This is the best flash for me so far...
    http://www.tokidoki.com.tw/Kokoro/star.html

    When prompted to download chinese characters support, just cancel.
    pardon my ignorance, but what is this site about?
    All i see are the same screen and music looping over and over again.
    Clicking anywhere has no effect at all.

    Please enlighten me.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    274

    Default

    its an online company which does webpages and designs and stuff..
    check out the videos they have and their portfoilios.

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    56

    Default Re: Re: To me, this is really good

    Originally posted by nutz


    pardon my ignorance, but what is this site about?
    All i see are the same screen and music looping over and over again.
    Clicking anywhere has no effect at all.

    Please enlighten me.
    When he music loops, it's actually downloading the flash file, it's pretty big. 2mb for one episode and I think one of the episode is about 4mb... a total of over 12mb of flash. When it finish downloading, the music will stop and you should see the word "PLAY"

    Worth waiting!

  15. #15

    Default

    oh well i prefer comical ones ...

    www.a-kuei.com.tw
    www.showgood.com

  16. #16

    Default

    last time I like to design flash (flash 3) movie .. have been stopped for sometimes liao ..

    see my magix homepage and long time never update liao ...

    I still like http://www.breakout4u.com/
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  17. #17

  18. #18

    Default Got it

    Originally posted by vincent


    When he music loops, it's actually downloading the flash file, it's pretty big. 2mb for one episode and I think one of the episode is about 4mb... a total of over 12mb of flash. When it finish downloading, the music will stop and you should see the word "PLAY"

    Worth waiting!
    Hi Vincent, I managed to figure what it's about somehow.
    Thanx anyway.

    It's quite a sad film, the guy is so pathetic.
    But i think he's a bit too passive and negative in his approach towards the girl.
    No doubt that the girl's indecisiveness plays a part in the break-up, but i'm wondering if the guy had been more insistent in his approach, would the story have been different?

    hmmm..........keeps me thinking

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •