Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Few shots from Genova.

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Villeneuve sur lot / France
    Posts
    130

    Default Few shots from Genova.

    Hi Clubsnap !

    There is some shots from my last two-weeks-full-time-job trip in Italy.

    http://perso.club-internet.fr/f4cvi/genes/balade.htm

    I hope you'll enjoy it.
    Xav'.
    Last edited by Le Xav'; 23rd October 2004 at 03:26 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Xav'
    Hi Clubsnap !

    There is some shots from my last two-weeks-full-time-job trip in Italy.

    http://perso.club-internet.fr/f4cvi/genes/balade.htm

    I hope you'll enjoy it.
    Xav'.
    hi Xav',

    pigeon.jpg is brilliant! love it.

    zaren
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Villeneuve sur lot / France
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Thank you Zaren.

    I don't like so much the shadow of the lower pigeon. I think it's a little bit too large...

    But, it's work.

    Xav'.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Xav

    Love the pics but isn't it Genoa thats' in Italy or have i remembered it wrongly?

    One comment though, the shots can be shot anywhere in the world. I know it's difficult but some times you need to bring in some clue on the location. It can be landmark (effiel Tower in Siloutte etc), street signs (in italian of course) etc.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    Oops.. just realised one of the pics actually is in italian!! took back my comments for the pic!

  6. #6

    Default

    i like the abstract feel in b/w .

    Can't really tell, but I think it may have been even better in colour...

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Villeneuve sur lot / France
    Posts
    130

    Exclamation houlaaaaa... !

    Quote Originally Posted by knoxknocks
    i like the abstract feel in b/w .

    Can't really tell, but I think it may have been even better in colour...

    Hi knoxknocks,

    I have no choice. I'm always using B/W film. You're right, some of thoose shot should be even better in colour.
    But, it souldn't be the same shot... No better or worst, but different, it's impossible to compare...

    B/W or colour, it's not the same 'sport'.

    Xav'.

  8. #8

    Default

    hehe...din notice that your sig says you're using film.

    too "converted" to digital

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Xav'
    Hi knoxknocks,

    I have no choice. I'm always using B/W film. You're right, some of thoose shot should be even better in colour.
    But, it souldn't be the same shot... No better or worst, but different, it's impossible to compare...

    B/W or colour, it's not the same 'sport'.

    Xav'.
    Heh, another MX user

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •