Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Abercrombie & Fitch ad suspended by authorities

Default Re: Abercrombie & Fitch ad suspended by authorities

Save on expensive facade treatment and decoration to the building. Put up cheap low class poster.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    don't see anything wrong. just another slimming ad.

and besides... they did point out the negative effects of obesity...
    ha ha complaints already

http://health.asiaone.com/Health/New...05-303382.html
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    they should do one on men for sex addicts anonymous:

"men... what do they live for?"

People should just lighten up. As long as it is pleasing to the eyes ... ( and does not distract traffic :P)

When's the A&F here opening anyway? I also saw an Aeropostle branch coming too. I wonder if they'll open at the same time... I like A&F stuffs too but are a bit on the thick material side. Hope they will make n sell some thin/summer material polo n shirts... I look forward to FIERCE most
    Life is full of partings - snapshot them while you can & cherish them!

You like Fierce perfume too ?My Favourite too for many years but the price like is going up & up & up ... They do have summer range too, thin T shirt and smooth material Polo hope they bring in those. just heard that they rented a shop space in Hong Kong for US$ 1 million per month for their new outlet there !!!! Chase the old Shanghai Tang out after 17yrs in the location.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    me.

i like A&F stuff
    You are one hot nurse A&F ladies wear are mini, thigh, low cut and very thin....
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

A&F is known for its racy marketing photography by Bruce Weber.It is rendered to grayscale and features outdoor settings, usually with semi-nude males and females. A&F casts only store employees for marketing campaigns. Casting directors from the home office travel to key A&F regional stores in the United States and to London to hold "casting calls" for employees aspiring to become the next "A&F New Face". The company promotes its casting sessions, models, and photo shoots in the "A&F Casting" feature online at abercrombie.com. The website also provides a gallery of current photography. Framed copies at A&F stores will sometimes name the model and store.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123