Thread: What other pple are thinking abt our water system...

Default What other pple are thinking abt our water system...

Olympus C730 -> Nikon 5700 -> Nikon D90!

I understand it partly comes from waste water, which is again partly from the toilets? Anyway, these filters are very good, not even bacteria can go through. And other methods are being used to take out poisonous chemicals.....they even had to add 5% NaCl to make it balanced with our body fluids.....

Hong Sien

Think I rather MO Evian

Don't worry lah! I used a one pass filter at work to sterilize solutions! Not a single bacteria goes through it!!! And this company uses higher specs filters....

Hong Sien

And Evian price is way too high! Buy other brands....don't get those distilled water.....takes away minerals from your body (through osmosis). Drink tap water or mineral water...

Hong Sien

say... is the local Ice Mountain distilled water?

Its mineral i believe. Distilled is totally devoid of taste.
    My Personal Folio (of random events and things)

ice mountain is distilled water... that's why it's only 45cents a bottle (which is still pretty expensive) compared to similar brands mineral water.

I'd urge all, if you have the time to visit the Newater Factory @ Bedok ... I was there for a tour (open to public anyway) last week with my kids and it was indeed an informative and eye-opening for all of us as it debunked all my negative impressions on Newater.

Newater is here to stay (as long as you are living this country) and let's learn to accept this as a way of life!

What to do, just have to bear with the jibes. Psychologically difficult to accept but this is one issue we need to go with our heads and not our hearts. Rather drink longkang water (purified of course!) than suffer blackmail from neighbouring countries.

if drinking 'waste' water is filthy, den eating vegetables are filthy as well, since vegetables love 'waste water'

like my dad always say, wats goes in will come out lor, just the manner it goes in that matters...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Deregistered

i'll support the newater project. heck, who wants to drink seawater, please go ahead. or stale fresh water, from ponds....

People who writes such things are either very suaku or are very jealous of our achievements. They need to go find out how people in spaceships get their water:
    http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2000/ast02nov_1.htm

This is the wave of the future man!

Wah! Looks like there is a market for my own urine purifier connected from my private part to my water bottle, small enough to be packed into you backpack. No visits to the toilets anymore, urine while walking, and always clean water at hand! Toxic waste collected separately, can be used as fertilizer for your house plants.
    Anyone interested??

HS

they are all ignorant fools. Thats all i have to say

Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    Wah! Looks like there is a market for my own urine purifier connected from my private part to my water bottle, small enough to be packed into you backpack. No visits to the toilets anymore, urine while walking, and always clean water at hand! Toxic waste collected separately, can be used as fertilizer for your house plants.
    Anyone interested??

HS
    Have you read the 'Dune' saga ?

Desert planet with 'freemen' who have sort of 'dropped out' of main stream society. It's a desert planet. Water is very valuable. So the author invented these water reclamation suits for these people. They even condense the moisture out of their breath.

Frank Herbert design the spec for your 'personal water reclamator' years ago - now go and build it. :-)

You guys don't know what dry is, living in the tropics. Try Australia...

Dune.....no, don't like reading storybooks........prototype urine cleanser ready and up for testing to anyone who dares (no pump required, just need to pee harder)........monday afternoon in front of TCW.....

Hong Sien

Quote Originally Posted by matthew
    You guys don't know what dry is, living in the tropics. Try Australia...
    Yes. In Sydney every morning we go around to collect dew from leaves for our cups of morning tea.