Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where can i find abandoned places / houses in Singapore

Default Where can i find abandoned places / houses in Singapore

Hi Guys, as mentioned on subject, Where can i find abandoned places / houses in Singapore? Understand that most of these places are restricted zone so if we go in, consider trespassing. Is there any legal and open to public ones or at least there is no (No entry sign) to intro?

Default Re: Where can i find abandoned places / houses in Singapore

u can do a search in Landscape section. a couple of threads is already there on abandoned places/houses.

Those places that have no fencing or sign yet will surely have it soon after the crowd of snappers has invaded them
    EOS

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lanvin View Post
    Hi Guys, as mentioned on subject, Where can i find abandoned places / houses in Singapore? Understand that most of these places are restricted zone so if we go in, consider trespassing. Is there any legal and open to public ones or at least there is no (No entry sign) to intro?
    Legal abandoned houses for anyone to walk in legally etc? None.

I know a few HDB that is abandoned. Let me know if you're interested. Go at night kinda creepy, whole HDB nobody living, doors open and some windows frame on the corridor.

Quote Originally Posted by Fezqu View Post
    Go at night kinda creepy, whole HDB nobody living, doors open and some windows frame on the corridor.
    then u will see a shadow zoom pass very fast! next thing u know, u black out haha

Blog Entries

I know a few HDB that is abandoned. Let me know if you're interested. Go at night kinda creepy, whole HDB nobody living, doors open and some windows frame on the corridor.
    There used to be a block in Hougang... was never fully occupied and slowly became empty. And it stayed empty for several years. I think it is demolished by now. The funny thing is the blocks all around it is fully occupied. And people who stayed in the other blocks whom I know, told me they see things from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    There used to be a block in Hougang... was never fully occupied and slowly became empty. And it stayed empty for several years. I think it is demolished by now. The funny thing is the blocks all around it is fully occupied. And people who stayed in the other blocks whom I know, told me they see things from time to time.
    that's freaky!

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    Yup, the one i spotted was around Sims Dr. I go thru KPE everyday, not before long i notice how come at night the whole HDB no lights ON. Out of curiosity, decided to take a look. Weirdest thing is, there are people staying at the HDB around it. There is even a block facing the roads and nobody is staying there.

Oh ya, I remembered, the night i went to look was during the 7th month. Lol. Lucky me!
    Last edited by Fezqu; 29th September 2011 at 04:19 PM.

Yup, the one i spotted was around Sims Dr. I go thru KPE everyday, not before long i notice how come at night the whole HDB no lights ON. Out of curiosity, decided to take a look. Weirdest thing is, there are people staying at the HDB around it. There is even a block facing the roads and nobody is staying there.

Oh ya, I remembered, the night i went to look was during the 7th month. Lol. Lucky me!
    yah dat Sims Drive one i noticed too! my fren drove me and some frens ard searching for Getai last month then found this block of flats looks abandoned too.

Thank you for all the replies! Will check out the landscape section! Any photographers here who went to "no trespassing" buildings and get chased out or caught before? Just curious how to get in to those abandon buildings. Kinda interested in OCH but noob about this places :/

Quote Originally Posted by Lanvin
    Thank you for all the replies! Will check out the landscape section! Any photographers here who went to "no trespassing" buildings and get chased out or caught before? Just curious how to get in to those abandon buildings. Kinda interested in OCH but noob about this places :/
    U can forget about OCH.

Yeah. Thanks! 

Blog Entries

I think that block is being enbloc...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lanvin View Post
    SInce it is illegal, we can tell you offcially that we can't say a thing out here in the open, and if we do not know you in person. :P

recommended not to try OCH.

There are some at the west side live firing area near sarimbun scouts camp. Looks like some old hdb blocks. Maybe for military exercises? No fencing around it though. Just loads of wild grass

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes View Post
    There are some at the west side live firing area near sarimbun scouts camp. Looks like some old hdb blocks. Maybe for military exercises? No fencing around it though. Just loads of wild grass
    Probably reserved for FIBUA training, just like the Neo Teow ones.

Means we can't use?? D:
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes View Post
    Means we can't use?? D:
    Sure you can. If you don't mind getting arrested, fined, shot by live firing, or blinded by thunderflash..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast