Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22

Thread: Where can i find abandoned places / houses in Singapore

  1. #1

    Default Where can i find abandoned places / houses in Singapore

    Hi Guys, as mentioned on subject, Where can i find abandoned places / houses in Singapore? Understand that most of these places are restricted zone so if we go in, consider trespassing. Is there any legal and open to public ones or at least there is no (No entry sign) to intro?

  2. #2
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: Where can i find abandoned places / houses in Singapore

    u can do a search in Landscape section. a couple of threads is already there on abandoned places/houses.

  3. #3
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,392

    Default Re: Where can i find abandoned places / houses in Singapore

    Those places that have no fencing or sign yet will surely have it soon after the crowd of snappers has invaded them
    EOS

  4. #4
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Where can i find abandoned places / houses in Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanvin View Post
    Hi Guys, as mentioned on subject, Where can i find abandoned places / houses in Singapore? Understand that most of these places are restricted zone so if we go in, consider trespassing. Is there any legal and open to public ones or at least there is no (No entry sign) to intro?
    Legal abandoned houses for anyone to walk in legally etc? None.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Where can i find abandoned places / houses in Singapore

    I know a few HDB that is abandoned. Let me know if you're interested. Go at night kinda creepy, whole HDB nobody living, doors open and some windows frame on the corridor.

  6. #6
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: Where can i find abandoned places / houses in Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by Fezqu View Post
    Go at night kinda creepy, whole HDB nobody living, doors open and some windows frame on the corridor.
    then u will see a shadow zoom pass very fast! next thing u know, u black out haha

  7. #7
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Where can i find abandoned places / houses in Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by Fezqu View Post
    I know a few HDB that is abandoned. Let me know if you're interested. Go at night kinda creepy, whole HDB nobody living, doors open and some windows frame on the corridor.
    There used to be a block in Hougang... was never fully occupied and slowly became empty. And it stayed empty for several years. I think it is demolished by now. The funny thing is the blocks all around it is fully occupied. And people who stayed in the other blocks whom I know, told me they see things from time to time.

  8. #8
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: Where can i find abandoned places / houses in Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    There used to be a block in Hougang... was never fully occupied and slowly became empty. And it stayed empty for several years. I think it is demolished by now. The funny thing is the blocks all around it is fully occupied. And people who stayed in the other blocks whom I know, told me they see things from time to time.
    that's freaky!

  9. #9

    Default Re: Where can i find abandoned places / houses in Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    There used to be a block in Hougang... was never fully occupied and slowly became empty. And it stayed empty for several years. I think it is demolished by now. The funny thing is the blocks all around it is fully occupied. And people who stayed in the other blocks whom I know, told me they see things from time to time.
    Yup, the one i spotted was around Sims Dr. I go thru KPE everyday, not before long i notice how come at night the whole HDB no lights ON. Out of curiosity, decided to take a look. Weirdest thing is, there are people staying at the HDB around it. There is even a block facing the roads and nobody is staying there.

    Oh ya, I remembered, the night i went to look was during the 7th month. Lol. Lucky me!
    Last edited by Fezqu; 29th September 2011 at 04:19 PM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default Re: Where can i find abandoned places / houses in Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by Fezqu View Post
    Yup, the one i spotted was around Sims Dr. I go thru KPE everyday, not before long i notice how come at night the whole HDB no lights ON. Out of curiosity, decided to take a look. Weirdest thing is, there are people staying at the HDB around it. There is even a block facing the roads and nobody is staying there.

    Oh ya, I remembered, the night i went to look was during the 7th month. Lol. Lucky me!
    yah dat Sims Drive one i noticed too! my fren drove me and some frens ard searching for Getai last month then found this block of flats looks abandoned too.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Where can i find abandoned places / houses in Singapore

    Thank you for all the replies! Will check out the landscape section! Any photographers here who went to "no trespassing" buildings and get chased out or caught before? Just curious how to get in to those abandon buildings. Kinda interested in OCH but noob about this places :/

  12. #12
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanvin
    Thank you for all the replies! Will check out the landscape section! Any photographers here who went to "no trespassing" buildings and get chased out or caught before? Just curious how to get in to those abandon buildings. Kinda interested in OCH but noob about this places :/
    U can forget about OCH.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Where can i find abandoned places / houses in Singapore

    Yeah. Thanks! 

  14. #14
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Where can i find abandoned places / houses in Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by Fezqu View Post
    Yup, the one i spotted was around Sims Dr. I go thru KPE everyday, not before long i notice how come at night the whole HDB no lights ON. Out of curiosity, decided to take a look. Weirdest thing is, there are people staying at the HDB around it. There is even a block facing the roads and nobody is staying there.

    Oh ya, I remembered, the night i went to look was during the 7th month. Lol. Lucky me!
    I think that block is being enbloc...

  15. #15
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Where can i find abandoned places / houses in Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanvin View Post
    Thank you for all the replies! Will check out the landscape section! Any photographers here who went to "no trespassing" buildings and get chased out or caught before? Just curious how to get in to those abandon buildings. Kinda interested in OCH but noob about this places :/
    SInce it is illegal, we can tell you offcially that we can't say a thing out here in the open, and if we do not know you in person. :P

  16. #16

    Default Re: Where can i find abandoned places / houses in Singapore

    recommended not to try OCH.

  17. #17
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default Re: Where can i find abandoned places / houses in Singapore

    There are some at the west side live firing area near sarimbun scouts camp. Looks like some old hdb blocks. Maybe for military exercises? No fencing around it though. Just loads of wild grass

  18. #18
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Where can i find abandoned places / houses in Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes View Post
    There are some at the west side live firing area near sarimbun scouts camp. Looks like some old hdb blocks. Maybe for military exercises? No fencing around it though. Just loads of wild grass
    Probably reserved for FIBUA training, just like the Neo Teow ones.

  19. #19
    Member Fudgecakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    1,799

    Default

    Means we can't use?? D:
    There are no bad photographers, only photos that could've been done better
    My Flickr

  20. #20
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Where can i find abandoned places / houses in Singapore

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudgecakes View Post
    Means we can't use?? D:
    Sure you can. If you don't mind getting arrested, fined, shot by live firing, or blinded by thunderflash..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •