Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fastpack pro

Default Fastpack pro

Anyone use before the aboved bag ? Any review ?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Fastpack pro

lowepro fastpack? hmm
    Lousy de My Flickr

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gwwang View Post
    Anyone use before the aboved bag ? Any review ?
    I know of Lowepro Fastpack series... but not aware that they have a new "pro" version.

Blog Entries

if its lowepro fastpack series...

currently I'm using the fastpack 250 so far so good.. its comfortable and It's big enough to hold

D7k with grip attached with 50mm

D3k with 35mm

2extra lens and a flash

and personal item
    Lousy de My Flickr

I know these new hybrid bags that allow side access are touted to be better than a backpack, and they are, but I have tried a number of them and while yes, it is good to get gear out fast, it is still a far cry when compared to a shoulder sling for changing lenses. Something you might want to take into consideration. Cheers.

Opps sorry for wrong title. Is fastpack no pro. I'm thinking of 250 or 350. I'm using d7000 + 2-3 lens and flash.
    Any idea whats the price like.

I don't think I want to try the hybrid.

You can also look at the kata 3n1 series ... Good too .. Price quite close also ..
    Nikon D5000 - 18-55mm l 55-200mm l 35mm f1.8g l Grip
    My FlickR l Google+

Quote Originally Posted by gwwang
    Opps sorry for wrong title. Is fastpack no pro. I'm thinking of 250 or 350. I'm using d7000 + 2-3 lens and flash.

U can look at kata 466i or 467i or smaller 465i

How about vanguard up rise? Good solid bag

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    I know these new hybrid bags that allow side access are touted to be better than a backpack, and they are, but I have tried a number of them and while yes, it is good to get gear out fast, it is still a far cry when compared to a shoulder sling for changing lenses. Something you might want to take into consideration. Cheers.
    depending whats needed to be done, each has their own uses however the main advantage of "backpack" camera bags is that can carry the same load more comfortably.

if dont need laptop compartment, take a look at the Versapack.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gwwang

Well if your lens its not the 70-200 f2.8 Im pretty sure it will fit your gear, as you can see at my earlier post
    Lousy de My Flickr

Take a at the video see which one you like then go down to shop and have a look at the real thing.. that will help you decide.. i also in the same dilemma not long ago.. eventually got the kata 3n1 33.. that make me look like Ning Cai Chen... haiz.. haha.. but overall a good bag to me personally..

Most importantly is you feel comfortable with it...

Oh Ya have a look at this 2 Threads... may help you too...

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...her-contenders

&

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...amera-backpack
    Last edited by jas1984; 29th September 2011 at 12:55 PM.
    Nikon D5000 - 18-55mm l 55-200mm l 35mm f1.8g l Grip
    My FlickR l Google+

I have the Fastpack 400. I use it for travel and trekking. I like it as it is secure - the bag open from inside so pickpockets cannot unzip ur bag. You can also change lens with the bag slide to the front, very useful if the ground is wet. I don't recommend the smaller ones cos there is only one small compartments in front, you need the space to put a laptop, dry towel and maybe extra t-shirt.

I find it a useful bag for the above purpose. However, if your application is not the same as mine, then it will be less useful.

I bought mine for $130+ at one of the IT shows.

Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants
    I have the Fastpack 400. I use it for travel and trekking. I like it as it is secure - the bag open from inside so pickpockets cannot unzip ur bag. You can also change lens with the bag slide to the front, very useful if the ground is wet. I don't recommend the smaller ones cos there is only one small compartments in front, you need the space to put a laptop, dry towel and maybe extra t-shirt.

I find it a useful bag for the above purpose. However, if your application is not the same as mine, then it will be less useful.

I bought mine for $130+ at one of the IT shows.
    Can I know where do you buy it from ? I think 250 too small for me as I always put extra thing like shirt and stuff like what u did. thinking of buying by sat

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ManWearPants View Post
    I have the Fastpack 400. I use it for travel and trekking. I like it as it is secure - the bag open from inside so pickpockets cannot unzip ur bag. ...
    I think you meant Flipside 400...

Flipside and Fastpacks are very different bags.

Blog Entries

Can I know where do you buy it from ? I think 250 too small for me as I always put extra thing like shirt and stuff like what u did. thinking of buying by sat
    Do note that the largest Fastpack 350 is only slightly bigger than the 250. What 350 gives you is that the slots on both sides of the center slot are of the same size, enough to hold lenses on either side. In the 250, the slots are not of the same size, the one closer to the top of the bag is narrower, and can fit small primes or flash fine, but not larger lenses.

Last edited by daredevil123; 30th September 2011 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    I think you meant Flipside 400...

Flipside and Fastpacks are very different bags.
    Yes, u r right. Mine is flipside not fastpack.

TS, check out MS. I think they have good price. Else wait for the next IT show, the discount for Lowepro at these show is substantial.

Ok. I just bought fastpack 350 for $128 Price difference between 350 and 250 is $7. Lol. Might as well get bigger de.

something to share,
    today i went cathay, seems that they have some promo going on for fastpack 350 going for $12X
    think its a while stock last thingy

I went song brother bought it at 128. Alan photo $135. Tk $150. Slr revolution 122 for fastback 250.

Quote Originally Posted by alancwr View Post
    something to share,
    today i went cathay, seems that they have some promo going on for fastpack 350 going for $12X
    think its a while stock last thingy
    could be something new is coming out....hopefully is Vesapack with laptop compartment.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast