Thread: Battery Charger Question

Default Battery Charger Question

erm i'm wondering if we use the Sanyo Premium 1 Hour Super Quick Charger to charge 4 2300mAH batteries would be about 155 minutes according to .w3cube webbie. what would the charge time be if i were to use the maha 100min chargers for 4 batteries? also since it would take a only (100mins) that means we could save some electricity bill too yes?

Quote Originally Posted by saline
    erm i'm wondering if we use the Sanyo Premium 1 Hour Super Quick Charger to charge 4 2300mAH batteries would be about 155 minutes according to .w3cube webbie. what would the charge time be if i were to use the maha 100min chargers for 4 batteries? also since it would take a only (100mins) that means we could save some electricity bill too yes?
    I owned one of a maha charger myself. The Maha Charger actually outputs a charge at 1AH. That means for a 2300mah battery it will take 2.3 hours or 218 mins. Although slower compared to the sanyo 1 hour charger it can charge 4 AAA batt at one time and has negative pulse charge which is suppose to condition your battery whenever u charge. That means theres no hassle to waste time discharging. Also like the feature where u can got 4 individual leds so u can know which battery is fully charge.