A good turn up / fun outing / PM enquiries about the places that we covered / few others regret could not make up on last Saturday , motivate me to give another shot of run. I would like to hold 2nd JB day trip for CS members to come over to visit JB . Are you ready for a 12hour photo-marathon ?
Given this is the 2nd time I organize the outing, I would like to share my thoughts, and open my invitation to likeminded member ;
i) to meet new friends
ii) to introduce SG based member to come over to JB to explore street shooting opportunities, and to eat
iii)to cultivate the “sharing” among CS community
What the outing would expect from you
i) To share your ideas/experience
- Oldbird could guide newbird, I believe everyone could also learn from each other whether old or newbird
ii) To attend the photo sharing session in SG
- To share the pictures, workflow, way of composition, shooting style. Review / suggestions / opinions should be welcomed
iii) To contribute to community
- You learn about this outing on forum, and you should share some pictures with others on the forum
iv) To give back to locals
- To print out a few pictures of the people that you shot. I would personally distribute these pictures to them as possible.
- As a small token of appreciation to the locals that we came across, it also opens the door for the similar outing in future. Those who attend the next outing would find it truly helpful
Actual Outing : Oct 22, 2011 (Saturday), Johor Bahru
Photo sharing session : Nov 2, 2011 (Wednesday) , Singapore
Meet up point :
Oct 22 : 8am Larkin Bus station
Nov 2 : 7pm around Central area (TBD)
Share basic but I would say minimum RM30
Based on last outings, around RM30 ~ RM50 to cover breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks, dinner and taxi back to JB Immigration
Repeat Kaki could join ?
Yes and welcomed. But priority would always given to 1st timer.
Mainly JB town area. We could go further if there are enough volunteers who drive, to give everyone a lift.
So to speak, the itinerary is only firm on that day. Very much pending on weather as most of the places are outdoor.
You may refer to the previous outing on 24th Sep
The famous roti, Hua Mei Restaurant chicken chop, and various type of local food if we have a chance to visit pasar malam
Sign up below accordingly
( tentatively stop at 8)
If you are driving on that day, please sign up here and state no. of the passenger you could take ;
1. wong_se / 3 passenger