Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sony P910i

Get the P910i you wont get wrong... cos im a happy P800 user... the P910i did improved alot... etc it got the wifi, 64mb internal memory PLUS it can support to 1 gig!!! of MS card... whic the previous models cant. Other than tat.. the batt. life is one of the best around for PDA-phone. Support full HTML too.. wat else can u expect... wouldnt it be good if it also hav a 1 megapix cam

Quote Originally Posted by acidbath
    Get the P910i you wont get wrong... cos im a happy P800 user... the P910i did improved alot... etc it got the wifi, 64mb internal memory PLUS it can support to 1 gig!!! of MS card... whic the previous models cant. Other than tat.. the batt. life is one of the best around for PDA-phone. Support full HTML too.. wat else can u expect... wouldnt it be good if it also hav a 1 megapix cam
    Another valid point.

Quote Originally Posted by acidbath
    P910i doesn't have wifi. If one needs wifi, then the 6365 is a better option.
    Btw, SD cards are cheaper than MSDuo Pro cards.

Yup there is no wifi and indeed SD card is cheaper than memory stick duo pro.

Not a bad choice.... size is good and so is price

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12