Just received a question from one of my yahoo auctions....
this is the sales manager carr & set affliated store we are located in
united kingdom. we deal with exporting of goods to african countries
and the Uk as well. we are interested in immediate purchase of your
we do buy items ranging from a units to as more product as u could supply
readily for shipping.. however, there is a limit to the items we can buy for a
start. we mostly handle shipping and handling on our own thru fedex or DHL
so u dont have to bother urself on shipping down to africa or in the UK
but to start with we will like to ask general questions about the items :
1) do you accept western union auction payments, where ur money will be
delivered to u at home thru their agents meaning that u dont have to pay any
charges on the money?
2) will u be able to ship out the items as soon as the western union auction
payments bank forward to u a payment confirmation letter which will
contain the order approved number which u will use to claim ur money when
the payments voucher is brought to u at home for signing?
3) how many of this products do u have instocks for immediate shipping as
soon as the money sent is confirmed?
4) whats their respective best prices?
5) immediatly the payment is made we will send the shipping documents (shipping
label and shipping commercial invoice)
if u want to reply this message, do so by mailing me directly at :
firstname.lastname@example.org. so that your mail can be quickly treated
Anyone else received this before or who like to try??