Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Singapore Motorshow 2004

Quote Originally Posted by chisiang
    I will try to get media pass this time round . Go on trade day no pple one
    No people then no cute models lah

Just a guess though. How can I get a media pass anyway

I also want, how to get a media pass then.

Quote Originally Posted by fengwei
    Just a guess though. How can I get a media pass anyway
    http://www.motorshow.com.sg/media_accredit.htm

Default Models update ?

So far, we already know 'modelguru' aka MC will be using his models for the NISSAN booth.

Well, I just found out that my 'new friend', a recent MISS SINGAPORE UNIVERSE finalist will be modelling for SUZUKI Go and find out who, lah.....She is sweet. So, pay attention to that booth

SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT and POST POST POST

Enjoy yourselves !

Guys, what time of the day would we see the most models? Friday/Saturday evening?

shoot.......shoot.....and shoot.......

really looking forward to it......

so are there alot of u all going down??? how much is the entry fees?coz my frenz interested to go down n see

asheley, if i am not wrong $10 per entry fee, u mean ur frenz goin, gd gd gd the more the better.

19 Nov fri be better for me.

i heard that the models will be employed through out the show unless 1 or 2 report sick

Default Vivian wiil be there

Vivian wiil be there!

yup my frenz wants to go but ask mi check out details for them....wad about the timing??starts at 12pm or wad?coz i dunoe anything about the event.....thanks...oh ya,wads the best day to go down???

Quote Originally Posted by asheley
    yup my frenz wants to go but ask mi check out details for them....wad about the timing??starts at 12pm or wad?coz i dunoe anything about the event.....thanks...oh ya,wads the best day to go down???
    If you really check the calendar, there is NO best days as calulated: From 10thNov to 21st Nov, 10th is for VIP(trade visitors), then left 11 days where 4 are weekends and 2 are public holidays so you are left with 5 days where hopefully the crowd is suppose to be lesser (me trying to look for best lesser people days too).
    Timing no idea too, some say starts at 11am, some at 12noon. Better go around 12.30pm where I think most of the gals had report for work (if part of your targets are the gals).
    Oh~ I also heard some companies (for car accessories) actually only have gals on weekends and public holidays, so going on a "non-peak" day will miss some of them..
    Hope this helps alittle.

some don't start going on the first day. i think most start reporting at 11am though technically it's supposed to be 10am.

Hi,
    To all those that will be going, the following is the timing schedule for 11 - 21 Nov 04 :

11, 13-15, 20 Nov : 10.30am - 10.00pm
    12, 16-19 Nov : 11.30am - 10.00pm
    21 Nov : 10.30am - 9.00pm

Hope will be useful to all.

So when do you guys suggest to go the best? The earlier half (before 16 Nov) or the later half? Will this Friday (12th Nov) be good?

Thanks and happy shooting

Those people who want a shoot at free tickets can try participating in the AsiaOne / Torque Pit-stop Princess Contest. Giving away Preview and Actual Event tickets plus other prizes.

http://www.asia1.com/asia1portal/200...021/microsite/

Quote Originally Posted by fengwei
    So when do you guys suggest to go the best? The earlier half (before 16 Nov) or the later half? Will this Friday (12th Nov) be good?

Thanks and happy shooting
    Not sure, thursday is holiday, some may not work on saturday, inbetween might take leave to get super long weekend? (thursday to mon) I'll be going only after these period.

who's going on 10th, trade day?

Quote Originally Posted by zod
    who's going on 10th, trade day?
    Trade day more costly leh

Quote Originally Posted by romeo
    Trade day more costly leh
    but i think tradeday higher chance of shooting more freely as its most likely having the LEAST people of all days

I got an email informing me that I've been given one trade day ticket, but it must be collected from 9-6 pm tomorrow, and the trade day is tomorrow itself.

Still have no idea what cars will be on display. If we go by their webpage the Rinspeed amphibious car will be among those present.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast