Thread: Wireless Shot

Question Wireless Shot

Hi

Is there such things where someone take photo shot and the pic automatic transfer wireless to computer without using any cable?. Or am I wrong...? I do not
    know is it true or what. But I see it at our Singapore Zoo. Where the zoo staff took photo of visitor and the visitor can collect it at their photo booth...

If there is such things, Anyone know what to use and where to get..? And what is the name of that equipment..?

Default Re: Wireless Shot

I don't think so cos they do carried quite a few memory card with them.They don't have such high tech with with them.If not the photo which the visitor will paid more money to get the photo from the photo booth.So they'll end up close down the photo booth

Quote Originally Posted by alisetan View Post
    Hi

Is there such things where someone take photo shot and the pic automatic transfer wireless to computer without using any cable?. Or am I wrong...? I do not
    know is it true or what. But I see it at our Singapore Zoo. Where the zoo staff took photo of visitor and the visitor can collect it at their photo booth...

If there is such things, Anyone know what to use and where to get..? And what is the name of that equipment..?
    AFAIK, the ZOO is using Nikon camera with wifi transmitter, saw it when I visit them some time last year.

the latest D7000 able to use eye-fi memory card, it can transmit the image files via wifi to PC or even upload into web on the fly.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Beside nikon d7000, is there any other cam which can use such things..?

Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    I don't think so cos they do carried quite a few memory card with them.They don't have such high tech with with them.If not the photo which the visitor will paid more money to get the photo from the photo booth.So they'll end up close down the photo booth
    they are using it everyday, it can easier recover the cost of investment within very short period.

Beside nikon d7000, is there any other cam which can use such things..?
    D7000 has the set up already built in,

However, any digital cameras using SD memory card can use the eye-fi card, go check out from their site, do note eye-fi card do not sell in SG.
    there is flu-card also have similar function, is a local product and you can check out the Mass sale section.

er if im nt mistaken they do have such tech, wireless transmitter grips or something like that. looks very similar to a battery grip but is instad a wifi or wireless transmitter thingamajiggy

here's a canon version
    http://www.the-digital-picture.com/R...eview.aspx#WFT
    canon fan boy ;D

Yes there is such a product for SD card cameras. It's offered by http://www.eye.fi/.

I suppose you can also bring forth the technique using a CF to SD adapter from http://www.amazon.com/SD-CF-II-Type-.../dp/B000YZGCIU.

I can't vouch for how good this product works. The last I tried tethered approach is using a 3M longer USB cable, which isn't too bad seriously.

Hi

D3S|N70-200|N24-70|N24-85|N50f1.4|N35f2|SB800|SB900|Yashica GS|S95
    www.flickr.com/photos/davidktw

Quote Originally Posted by David Kwok View Post
    Yes there is such a product for SD card cameras. It's offered by http://www.eye.fi/.

I suppose you can also bring forth the technique using a CF to SD adapter from http://www.amazon.com/SD-CF-II-Type-.../dp/B000YZGCIU.

I can't vouch for how good this product works. The last I tried tethered approach is using a 3M longer USB cable, which isn't too bad seriously.
    using eye-fi card with CF to SD adapter is not reliable.