23rd September 2011, 05:48 PM
Picture the Color Photo Competition
Jurong Bird Park presents its colourful and fascinating avian residents as photography subjects in ‘Picture the Colour’, a bird photography competition designed to promote and encourage avian conservation and awareness.
Take part in the competition and stand to win over $8,000 worth of Nikon cameras, Cathay Photo vouchers and Jurong Bird Park retail merchandise.
To enter the competition, snap a photo of any bird in the park and send your entries to email@example.com by 30 September 2011. Winners will be selected by a panel of judges and through facebook voting.
- Old Skool Professional (open to all DSLR camera users)
- Old Skool Amateur (open to other camera users)
- Shoot from the Hip (open to all toy and mobile phone camera users)
Come and capture a whole new world of colour at Jurong Bird Park today!
- Nikon cameras (worth up to $7,000)
- Cathay Photo vouchers (worth up to $1,050)
- Page One vouchers (worth up to $450)
- Jurong Bird Park retail merchandise (worth up to $450)
Visit www.birdpark.com.sg for more competition details.
4th October 2011, 06:36 PM
Re: Picture the Color Photo Competition
Send in your original works of art, design, photography or music and be featured in the Noise Singapore exhibition and concerts. Top rated works stand a chance at the Noise Singapore Prize grant of $5,000. Submit your entries before it's too late!