Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UFO in second shooting at Esplanade

Well it's just a greeny thing on the spot..only if you have 600mm zoom to clarify that is something unusual :P

If it is flare all my other photo will have the same Flare.
    None was found.
    By the way what causes Flare, need expert advise.

Rhpe3159, that is an Antarian scout ship doing a survey of the outer galaxies. Its tell tale green glow is due to desipation of subatomic particles after exiting from warp drive... it takes several weeks to fully desipate after such a long journey. Rarely seen in this part of the galaxy. Good catch!

Maddog, that is a shot of a Vree saucer. The Vree has been visiting Earth since the 1950s. An accident at Rosswell was the first time Earthlings had a chance to observe these visitors upclose. Vree's interest on Earth has died down ever since. Its a rare shot. Strange to see them revisiting Earth today. Good shot.
    Last edited by Zplus; 20th October 2004 at 10:23 AM.

Wow.. Zplus serious arr ? thats cool ! can we have the uncropped version ? you're sooo lucky~

Quote Originally Posted by leeter
    Wow.. Zplus serious arr ? thats cool ! can we have the uncropped version ? you're sooo lucky~
    Sigh... no pics of Rhpe3159's Antarian scout ship.... I reckon Rhpe3159 can sell it to the Hitchhiker's Guide since it is a rarely seen ship... they are always on the look out for such rare pics in their universal best selling travel guide.

The Vree used to be relatively common though. You can read about them here: http://www.tp2b.de/league_vree.html

My interest are carbon-based bipedals of either the male avian or female humoniod forms.

Live long and prosper!
    Last edited by Zplus; 20th October 2004 at 04:26 PM.

Thanks Guys, am getting people to get it authenticated before publishing to all the Uncrop version. Suggest you guys go down to Marina South and snap a few shots toward Esplanade getting a full view of the Sky with all the building in place, you might snap a couple of them.

Just last night same incident happened but now it a bit blurr but with a few tiny light following from behind.

Maybe someone with the 600mm len can help to capture the moment.
    Its a rare sight in Singapore. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    Rhpe3159, that is an Antarian scout ship doing a survey of the outer galaxies. Its tell tale green glow is due to desipation of subatomic particles after exiting from warp drive... it takes several weeks to fully desipate after such a long journey. Rarely seen in this part of the galaxy. Good catch!

Maddog, that is a shot of a Vree saucer. The Vree has been visiting Earth since the 1950s. An accident at Rosswell was the first time Earthlings had a chance to observe these visitors upclose. Vree's interest on Earth has died down ever since. Its a rare shot. Strange to see them revisiting Earth today. Good shot.
    kaoz man u are not serious aren't u ??

Quote Originally Posted by Rhpe3159
    Thanks Guys, am getting people to get it authenticated before publishing to all the Uncrop version. Suggest you guys go down to Marina South and snap a few shots toward Esplanade getting a full view of the Sky with all the building in place, you might snap a couple of them.

Just last night same incident happened but now it a bit blurr but with a few tiny light following from behind.

Maybe someone with the 600mm len can help to capture the moment.
    Its a rare sight in Singapore. Cheers

Took this a couple of years back with my digicam. At first I wasn't quite sure what it was and simply discounted it as some dust particles in the air or something......now after reading your posts....I'm not so sure myself.

Anyone knows what it is?

Default what the...

You guys are totally incredibly just amazing.. hahah i was laughing non-stop in my quiet office.. hahah i think if you guys carry this on the topic will move to kopitiam..hahah
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

I think it's a Zion Space Transporter making an inter-galaxy travel. They are plenty during this time of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerstorer
    Took this a couple of years back with my digicam. At first I wasn't quite sure what it was and simply discounted it as some dust particles in the air or something......now after reading your posts....I'm not so sure myself.

Anyone knows what it is?
    I know for sure it's a very very slow UFO. Take night shot at around 10 seconds and the motion blur so little.

Quote Originally Posted by reno77
    hahahahaha! that's a good one!

Anyone knows what it is?
    That, my friend, is a Interstellar Alliance Victory Destroyer. Built as a result of a cooperation between the Minbari Federation and the Earth Alliance....

A planned 800 of these were planned to be built but only one was ever built. That ship was called the Excalibur.

SO in all likelihood, you have captured a shot of an extremely rare ship - The Excalibur itself. It must have made an interdimensional jump back to present day Earth.

Aliens are coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    That, my friend, is a Interstellar Alliance Victory Destroyer. Built as a result of a cooperation between the Minbari Federation and the Earth Alliance....

A planned 800 of these were planned to be built but only one was ever built. That ship was called the Excalibur.

SO in all likelihood, you have captured a shot of an extremely rare ship - The Excalibur itself. It must have made an interdimensional jump back to present day Earth.
    no lah. it is superman.

Anyone knows what it is?

It is shape like an aeroplane approaching the airport for landing. The straight white line is the head light.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhpe3159
    It is shape like an aeroplane approaching the airport for landing. The straight white line is the head light.
    At such a steep gradient, it looks more like its going to crash rather than land.

Quote Originally Posted by reno77
    That, my friend, is a Canoneostron. One of the newer decepticons with a defective A.S.C. (Atomic Spacial Compressor) drive. The A.S.C. was 1st used on Megatron and allows it to transfrom from a towering decepticon into a small hand gun. As it is, it seems that Canoneostron is now stuck in camera mode and fleeing across the mountains... probably ordered by the familier cry, "Decepticons.... retreat....."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast